Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RcN1 compass calibration?
650 1 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Hi guys. When my drone is straight ahead, example 200 feet ahead. I point my remote directly toward the drone. But on the remote in compass mode (bottom left on screen), the arrow for the remote is pointing in the opposite direction and not pointing at the drone. If i turn remote around so it is does not point at the drone, on the compass it will show the arrow pointing at the drone and the circle will turn green. On the rc and rc pro, there is a way to calibate the compass. But on the rcN1, i do not see it. I only see the setting for controller calibrate. When i click on it, it only calibrate the sticks. Not the compass. Is there a way to calibrate the compass on the RcN1 so it will show pointing in the right direction?
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? You may also connect your remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software consumer drone series and please update/refresh it then see if there are some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules