please make a 15 foot flex cable
891 5 2023-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans097a2016
lvl.3
United States

DJI, PLEASE MAKE A 15 FOOT OR LONGER ONE PIECE FLEX CABLE, IM USING 2 6.6 FLEX CABLES TO MOUNT ON VEHICLES AND IT WORKS BUT NOT GREAT.

ALSO PLEASE MAKE THE MODE BUTTON WORK ON THE WIRELESS MONITOR
2023-6-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours about this new camera and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-2
Use props
Burgie
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I agree...I also shoot cars and bought into the 4D system to try and have a quick way of shooting interiors on sliders...for that I need at least 9 feet so I to connected 2 Flex's together but I get an error message re the focus...the auto focus is actually the only thing that does not work but it is very important for me when shooting interiors....maybe a firmware update could solve this or if a longer Flex could be made available that would be ideal
2023-10-26
Use props
djiuser_iP2Rs6fm1kh0
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased 2 Flex cables for My Ronin 4D. How do you properly connect them to each other? I’ve tested both cables attached to the Camera by themselves and they both work. When I connect them together to get the longer length the monitor will not turn on.
1-28 09:42
Use props
fans097a2016
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_iP2Rs6fm1kh0 Posted at 1-28 09:42
I just purchased 2 Flex cables for My Ronin 4D. How do you properly connect them to each other? I’ve tested both cables attached to the Camera by themselves and they both work. When I connect them together to get the longer length the monitor will not turn on.

Are u connecting the second cable, the monitor feed to the head unit ?
1-28 09:58
Use props
fansd1cec56a
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_iP2Rs6fm1kh0 Posted at 1-28 09:42
I just purchased 2 Flex cables for My Ronin 4D. How do you properly connect them to each other? I’ve tested both cables attached to the Camera by themselves and they both work. When I connect them together to get the longer length the monitor will not turn on.

According to this FD Times article:
"anything longer than 1 cable will disable the monitor signal. and 3 lengths stops the LiDAR focus system."
2-25 16:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules