DESCONEXIONES CONTINUAS DJI MINI 2
3491 24 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juanma JJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224813 ft
Spain

Después de la ultima actualización de firm del Mini 2, estoy experimentando desconexiones continuas del dron con el mando, pierde por completo la señal. ¿a alguien le ha sucedido?, ¿alguna solución?. gracias
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the drone keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the remote controller during the flight or if the drone cannot pair with the remote controller now? Please tell us more details so that we can better locate the issue.
2023-6-2
Use props
Juanma JJ
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 00:52
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the drone keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the remote controller during the flight or if the drone cannot pair with the remote controller now? Please tell us more details so that we can better locate the issue.

Gracias por su respuesta. El dron se vincula con el control remoto sin problema, pero luego se conecta y desconecta infinidad de veces
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juanma JJ Posted at 6-2 04:04
Gracias por su respuesta. El dron se vincula con el control remoto sin problema, pero luego se conecta y desconecta infinidad de veces

Could you please also tell us the model of your mobile device? If possible, please test it in a different place with less interference to see if the issue still exists.
2023-6-2
Use props
Juanma JJ
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 23:31
Could you please also tell us the model of your mobile device? If possible, please test it in a different place with less interference to see if the issue still exists.

Lo he probado en lugares diferentes y sucede lo mismo. He restablecido los dispositivos con DJI ASISTAN, tanto mini 2 como SmartController y RC-N1.

Con SmartController restablecido el dispositivo borrando cache y datos de las aplicaciones DJI GO4 y DJI FLY e instalando nueva versión y tampoco.

Con RC-N1 restablecido dispositivo e igualmente continúan las desconexiones. Con este mando utilizo un IPhone 13 Pro-Max y lo mismo, en la aplicación DJI FLY he borrado cache y datos y tengo la ultima versión de la APP STORE.
2023-6-6
Use props
DadoNas
New
Flight distance : 106962 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-2 23:31

Hello, I am having the same problem, loosing connection between the controller and the drone, with 5 to 10 meters distance. I already update all firmwares. And the drone says there is NO GPS SIGNAL, on different places, on open area, that weeks ago used to have normal GPS signal. Pleasse do you know how can I fix it ?  I have a Mini 2 bought a year ago from a authorized store in Sao Paulo / Brasil.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juanma JJ Posted at 6-6 01:45
Lo he probado en lugares diferentes y sucede lo mismo. He restablecido los dispositivos con DJI ASISTAN, tanto mini 2 como SmartController y RC-N1.

Con SmartController restablecido el dispositivo borrando cache y datos de las aplicaciones DJI GO4 y DJI FLY e instalando nueva versión y tampoco.

Sorry for the late reply. In this case, we recommend you submit a case through the link below and send back the drone and remote controller for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DadoNas Posted at 6-6 03:36
Hello, I am having the same problem, loosing connection between the controller and the drone, with 5 to 10 meters distance. I already update all firmwares. And the drone says there is NO GPS SIGNAL, on different places, on open area, that weeks ago used to have normal GPS signal. Pleasse do you know how can I fix it ?  I have a Mini 2 bought a year ago from a authorized store in Sao Paulo / Brasil.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. May I ask if the issue occurs after the drone crashed? Please check whether there are any buildings nearby. If yes, the signal may be blocked by buildings. Make sure your drone is in an open area with no obstructions. You may go to an open area, wait a few minutes and see if the drone can connect to GPS satellites. If not, we recommend you send the product back for diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_0DK96TiwNDYL
New

Colombia

Tengo el mismo problema, tengo un iPhone 13 Pro conecto la aeronave al control luego de unos minutos de vuelo y con el drone muy cerca se desconecta del control y activa el retorno lo que puede generar un accidente, que solución tienen q este problema, casi pierdo la aeronave.
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0DK96TiwNDYL Posted at 11-19 14:24
Tengo el mismo problema, tengo un iPhone 13 Pro conecto la aeronave al control luego de unos minutos de vuelo y con el drone muy cerca se desconecta del control y activa el retorno lo que puede generar un accidente, que solución tienen q este problema, casi pierdo la aeronave.

Hi there, could you please double confirm if it is the controller disconnected to the aircraft, or it is the mobile device disconnected to the controller? You are also using the DJI Mini 2, right?
If it is convenient, please provide us with a video screen recording of your issue so we can double-check and provide you with further suggestions. Look forward to your reply.
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_SvdhwZEDtcVT
New
Flight distance : 1977106 ft

Spain

Buenas, a mí me pasa lo mismo, un DJI mini 2 y telf Samsung. Pierde la señal a los pocos metros de iniciar el vuelo, y pierde y coge la señal en numerosas ocasiones durante el.vuelo.
2023-12-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_SvdhwZEDtcVT Posted at 12-12 12:23
Buenas, a mí me pasa lo mismo, un DJI mini 2 y telf Samsung. Pierde la señal a los pocos metros de iniciar el vuelo, y pierde y coge la señal en numerosas ocasiones durante el.vuelo.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If so, would you please check whether there are obstructions in the environment? Please adjust the remote controller to gain the Optimal Transmission Zone. Also, you are advised to move to different places with open fields and avoid signal interference to test again.
2023-12-12
Use props
Tinchiooo
New

Mexico

Hi, I´m having the same issues. I have Iphone 13 with the last update 17.02 and I can´t not even fly 10 meters. What´s going on? How we/you can fix this problem¡?
2023-12-14
Use props
Tinchiooo
New

Mexico

Tinchiooo Posted at 12-14 11:37
Hi, I´m having the same issues. I have Iphone 13 with the last update 17.02 and I can´t not even fly 10 meters. What´s going on? How we/you can fix this problem¡?

and sorry, I have the Mini 2 as well as the other users
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Tinchiooo Posted at 12-14 11:38
and sorry, I have the Mini 2 as well as the other users

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue you encountered. May I know the exact error message you received on the DJI Fly app?
Please try to refresh the firmware for the drone and controller, relink the drone, and try to fly in different open areas and check again. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording for better confirmation. Thank you very much.
2023-12-15
Use props
djiuser_sZ05SaIMw7rg
New

Peru

Todos con el mismo problema y nunca dieron una solución para lo que se pregunta. Yo envié correos con la información, videos del mal funcionamiento y no me respondieron nunca. Tengo más de 1 año con el mismo problema. Lo uni que pude hacer para solucionarlo o medio solucionarlo, fue quitar el modo de conexión dual y solo dejarlo en la conexión 2.4 hz. Aunque la conexión sigue siendo un poco inestable, no se desconecta por completo.
2-17 07:10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_sZ05SaIMw7rg Posted at 2-17 07:10
Todos con el mismo problema y nunca dieron una solución para lo que se pregunta. Yo envié correos con la información, videos del mal funcionamiento y no me respondieron nunca. Tengo más de 1 año con el mismo problema. Lo uni que pude hacer para solucionarlo o medio solucionarlo, fue quitar el modo de conexión dual y solo dejarlo en la conexión 2.4 hz. Aunque la conexión sigue siendo un poco inestable, no se desconecta por completo.

Hope you are doing well.  Thank you for your reaching out. Sorry that currently we could only provide English service. Since you mentioned you have sent e-mail before, may I have the ticket number and we will further check with our relevant team, thanks.
2-17 16:53
Use props
JonayLD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119521 ft
Spain

djiuser_sZ05SaIMw7rg Posted at 2-17 07:10

Muy buenas compañero, tengo el mismo problema, ¿has podido averiguar algo más o sigues con la solución de desconectar la conexión dual y dejarlo en 2.4 hz?. Voy a probar con la solución que propones, durante el vuelo me lo suele hacer dos veces, por unos 5 o 10 segundos, luego tengo que cancelar el retorno automático y sigo volando pero es muy molesto. Gracias y un saludo
2-19 01:11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JonayLD Posted at 2-19 01:11
Muy buenas compañero, tengo el mismo problema, ¿has podido averiguar algo más o sigues con la solución de desconectar la conexión dual y dejarlo en 2.4 hz?. Voy a probar con la solución que propones, durante el vuelo me lo suele hacer dos veces, por unos 5 o 10 segundos, luego tengo que cancelar el retorno automático y sigo volando pero es muy molesto. Gracias y un saludo

Hi there, may I confirm that you're having the same issue that losing connection between the controller and the drone? May I know the exact error message you received on the DJI Fly app? And by the way, could you please confirm which drone you use? Please also try to refresh the firmware for the drone and controller, relink the drone, and try to fly in different open areas and check again. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording for better confirmation. Thank you very much.
2-19 03:15
Use props
JonayLD
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 03:15
Hi there, may I confirm that you're having the same issue that losing connection between the controller and the drone? May I know the exact error message you received on the DJI Fly app? And by the way, could you please confirm which drone you use? Please also try to refresh the firmware for the drone and controller, relink the drone, and try to fly in different open areas and check again. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording for better confirmation. Thank you very much.

Hello, yes, of course I confirm that I have had these problems for a long time, it is a DJI MINI 2 and the message I receive is the black screen and something like the connection has been lost but I will try to take a screenshot and send it, then after a few seconds the camera image appears again and I cancel the "return home" that has been activated automatically. The DRON and controller have the latest Firmware version available. I will try to expand the information, thank you and greetings,
2-20 06:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JonayLD Posted at 2-20 06:08
Hello, yes, of course I confirm that I have had these problems for a long time, it is a DJI MINI 2 and the message I receive is the black screen and something like the connection has been lost but I will try to take a screenshot and send it, then after a few seconds the camera image appears again and I cancel the "return home" that has been activated automatically. The DRON and controller have the latest Firmware version available. I will try to expand the information, thank you and greetings,

Hi there, you can try to refresh the firmware of the drone and remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 and test it in a different place. If the issue still exists, please upload the video here. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2
2-20 23:57
Use props
JonayLD
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 03:15
Hi there, may I confirm that you're having the same issue that losing connection between the controller and the drone? May I know the exact error message you received on the DJI Fly app? And by the way, could you please confirm which drone you use? Please also try to refresh the firmware for the drone and controller, relink the drone, and try to fly in different open areas and check again. If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording for better confirmation. Thank you very much.

Hi there, i tried installing and linking on a different phone (android) and it seems to work fine, without link loss. I will try to delete the cache and the app on my iPhone and I will reinstall and link, thank you very much for everything, I will update when I have more information, greetings,
2-26 00:12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JonayLD Posted at 2-26 00:12
Hi there, i tried installing and linking on a different phone (android) and it seems to work fine, without link loss. I will try to delete the cache and the app on my iPhone and I will reinstall and link, thank you very much for everything, I will update when I have more information, greetings,

Glad to know about this. Hope the issue is gone after the reinstallation. We will wait for your update.
2-27 01:38
Use props
JonayLD
lvl.1
Spain

I just come back from Iceland and the child behaves like a champion, everything is perfect, the ability he has to fight the wind is surprising, thank you for everything and a flying greeting
3-17 10:31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JonayLD Posted at 3-17 10:31
I just come back from Iceland and the child behaves like a champion, everything is perfect, the ability he has to fight the wind is surprising, thank you for everything and a flying greeting

Hi, JonayLD. It's good to hear from you and the feedback you've shared. As always, feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries you might have in the future. We're always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
3-17 15:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules