Dji care refresh Romania
522 9 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marian1998
New
Romania

Hello, I bought a DJI mini 2 and i want to buy DJI Care Refresh from www.dji.com, but i can't find region "Romania". How should I procced? Thank you!

2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I just sent you a PM for the solution, you may view your DJI Forum message on a computer browser for the details, thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
Lupu Sandu-Marcel
New
Flight distance : 6867 ft
Romania

I'm in exact situation as OP.
I just  buy DJI care and enter country as Bulgaria.
Will be any issue in the future?
Thank you!
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lupu Sandu-Marcel Posted at 6-2 19:32
I'm in exact situation as OP.
I just  buy DJI care and enter country as Bulgaria.
Will be any issue in the future?

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you've purchased the DJI Care Refresh? Could you please PM us the serial number of your drone for our further confirmation?
2023-6-3
Use props
lupu_sandu
New
Flight distance : 6867 ft
Romania

PM sent. Thank you
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I had sent you a PM, kindly check it out.
2023-6-4
Use props
Aedthicz
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-6-2 17:54
Hi there, I just sent you a PM for the solution, you may view your DJI Forum message on a computer browser for the details, thank you.

Hello,
I'm in the same situation, my air3 drone will be delivered in 2 days, and i will have to buy care refresh, i am afraid to fly it without, giving it's my first drone.(Buying it from Romania)
Could you help me with this problem? Thank you in advance
4-14 05:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aedthicz Posted at 4-14 05:53
Hello,
I'm in the same situation, my air3 drone will be delivered in 2 days, and i will have to buy care refresh, i am afraid to fly it without, giving it's my first drone.(Buying it from Romania)
Could you help me with this problem? Thank you in advance

Hi there, I sent you a PM regarding this issue, you can take a look.
4-14 06:51
Use props
Aedthicz
lvl.1

Romania

So, i received it today, but when i try to buy the care refresh, i get a message like "unable to purchase dji care, and the product is not supported currently, and i have no clue what to do. I could purchase the service from dji shop, but if it's not compatible with my drone, can i get a refund for it ?htt ps://postimg.cc/gallery/Q7B8FD0
4-16 08:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Aedthicz Posted at 4-16 08:15
So, i received it today, but when i try to buy the care refresh, i get a message like "unable to purchase dji care, and the product is not supported currently, and i have no clue what to do. I could purchase the service from dji shop, but if it's not compatible with my drone, can i get a refund for it ?htt ps://postimg.cc/gallery/Q7B8FD0

Hello, there. Thank you for your interest. Upon checking on the screenshots you provided, it seems that you're trying to use the DJI Care Refresh service plan. However, if you wish to purchase our service plan, it's recommended that you visit our official store via this link. Please make sure to change the country/region to your appropriate location. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
4-16 11:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules