DJI MIC ISN'T WORKING WITH THE OSMO POCKET
1044 3 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IdanTrop
New
Flight distance : 105663 ft
Israel

Hi, I bought an OSMO POCKET 1 and I also bought a DJI wireless microphone.
I saw that a DJI adapter was needed so I ordered one from AMAZON.

When I connect the microphone with the original DJI MIC adapter and cable, during recording I only hear in one ear (left) no matter what I choose!

When I use another cable, the quality is really bad, but at least you can hear in both ears.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me as soon as possible!

2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, to connect DJI Mic and OsmoPocket, you can refer to the connection method below:
1. Use the Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter to connect the Type-C port at the bottom of Osmo Pocket.
2. Then use the 3.5mm camera cable to connect Osmo Pocket 3.5mm adapter with DJI Mic receiver.
Note: Only Mono recording mode is supported, and there is no plan to support safty channel and stereo mode.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_AfaktSsWmNqr
New

India

hi when i am connect the osmo pocket to iphone its not connecting and actually in previous it shows speaker to headphone connection but now it shows by default speaker even i pluged OsmoPocket.
2023-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_AfaktSsWmNqr Posted at 6-16 02:22
hi when i am connect the osmo pocket to iphone its not connecting and actually in previous it shows speaker to headphone connection but now it shows by default speaker even i pluged OsmoPocket.

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean when you connect the Osmo Pocket to your phone via the adapter but it's not recognized? If possible, please provide us with some pictures or videos to check it further.
2023-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules