Arrêt de la sécance de démarrage d'un Mavic Mini
246 3 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LARUELLE
lvl.1

Belgium

Bonjour,
Lorsque je donne une impulsion sur le bouton d'alimentation, la 1re et 4me LED de la batterie s'allume et le voyant d'état clignote en vert 5 fois.
Lors du démarrage, la vérification des moteurs se réalise correctement et la signalisation sonore retenue. Par contre, le système de positionnement de la caméra n'est pas vérifié et le voyant d'état clignote en rouge.
Le drone ne se connecte pas à la télécommande et le processus de mise à jour se bloque après 90 %
De plus, il est impossible d'arrêter le drone.
voyez-vous m'aider SVPL. Merci.
Good morning,
When I give a pulse on the power button, the 1st and 4th battery LED lights up and the status light flashes green 5 times.
During start-up, the engines are checked correctly and the audible warning sounds. However, the camera positioning system is not checked and the status light flashes red.
The drone does not connect to the remote control and the update process hangs after 90%
Besides, it’s impossible to stop the drone.
Can you help me SVPL. Thank you.

2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask do you have any spare batteries? Could you please test with another battery to see if the issue still exists?
2023-6-3
Use props
LARUELLE
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 00:27
Hi there, may I ask do you have any spare batteries? Could you please test with another battery to see if the issue still exists?

Hello, I did tests with other batteries but the phenomenon persists.

Bonjour, j'ai fait des tests avec d'autres piles mais le phénomène persiste.
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

LARUELLE Posted at 6-13 10:56
Hello, I did tests with other batteries but the phenomenon persists.

Bonjour, j'ai fait des tests avec d'autres piles mais le phénomène persiste.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try to update the firmware on the DJI Assistant 2?
If not, would you please update or refresh the firmware to try again?
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini
If the issue persists, please submit an online repair request and then send the battery and aircraft together back for diagnosis.
Here is the linK: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules