Dji fpv propulsion failure help!
483 3 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pwhPciShuzaB
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I was flying my DJI FPV in manual mode and mid flight without striking anything and with about 30 percent battery I got a propulsion error that immediately sent it in to a death fall. I did not see any errors prior to this and this craft has never been previously crashed or landed hard, I have exclusivity only hand launched and landed this drone. After recovering the drone from almost a mile back into the thorn jungle, it was scuffed up, battery ejected, missing the long and short light caps on the rear wings, and one broken prop, but no major airframe damage. Now on startup I'm getting an "ESC AUTO CHECK ERROR, UNABLE TO TAKE OFF." and the rear motors do not quiver on startup now. Any input on why this crash happened and why I am not able to start startup it's greatly appreciated.
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Since the drone crashed and is damaged, we strongly recommend you send it back for repair. You may request for a Data Analysis to determine the cause of the error and the crash. Warranty service will be applied depending on the analysis result and the warranty status of the drone. To submit a repair case online, go to (repair.dji.com). If you need further assistance with the repair process, please contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com). We appreciate your understanding.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_pwhPciShuzaB
lvl.1
United States

Yeah that's about the response i expected from dji.... I am out of warranty and don't have the money for expensive repairs. Can someone tell me if there is a way to treat the motor vs esc? And does a crash analysis cost anything? Thanks
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_pwhPciShuzaB Posted at 6-3 05:56
Yeah that's about the response i expected from dji.... I am out of warranty and don't have the money for expensive repairs. Can someone tell me if there is a way to treat the motor vs esc? And does a crash analysis cost anything? Thanks

We understand your frustration. As the unit experience a crash, we recommend you send it in for proper diagnostics and repair as we cannot remotely troubleshoot this kind of problem on our end. Please note that we will continue to provide a paid repair service for an out-of-warranty product. You may check the link below to see the price. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry?lang=en
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules