Can't start motors on Avata using DJI FPV Controller 2
487 1 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bugs_LV
lvl.1

Estonia

Hey DJI fans. I received my Avata today, but the problem is that I can't start the motors with the DJI FPV Controller 2. I've already done everything possible, updated the software on all devices, switched to manual mode, linked all the devices together, I I see a picture in googles, the camera up, down works with a button from the controller, in the calibration of the controller that I see in googles, the sticks move when I use them. All devices are charged and so on, but the motors do not start at all. The lights on the controller do not flash, but simply indicate what the battery level is. Has anyone come across this problem and know the solution? Thank you
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to start the motor using the CSC method? Push both sticks to the inner or outer bottom corners to start the motors. Once the motor starts spinning, release both sticks simultaneously. If the issue persists, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software then update/refresh the firmware of the Goggles, RC and Aircraft then test it again to see if there are changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules