Integra googles DEAD only after 30 days...
993 4 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p1ZzQHJNWzQ8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1093671 ft
Canada

Used them yesterday and then charged them. Today I can't power them on. Can't get any battery indicators. Very disappointed as yesterday was the last day for Amazon return....
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to charge the battery of the Goggles and check if the battery is charging? If you could provide us with a short video showing the issue, that would be very helpful for us to check. You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
fans7405f0a4
New
Flight distance : 834833 ft
France

Hi
Same problem for me today. I used it yesterday, but today it’s not possible to switch on my Goggles integra. No battery indicator as well.
Did you find a solution ?
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_p1ZzQHJNWzQ8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1093671 ft
Canada

fans7405f0a4 Posted at 6-4 05:51
Hi
Same problem for me today. I used it yesterday, but today it’s not possible to switch on my Goggles integra. No battery indicator as well.
Did you find a solution ?

I did fix it.... I kept pressing all the buttons at once. Then got a battery light then they came on
2023-6-4
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

djiuser_p1ZzQHJNWzQ8 Posted at 6-4 13:17
I did fix it.... I kept pressing all the buttons at once. Then got a battery light then they came on
Strange had that some day too but think for me the Power LED was on and the Power Cord on the Googles Just we're a bit loose.

The LEDs light Up even If not plugged in the Googles maybe theres something wrong with your battery.

But you did click short then clicked Long?
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules