Dji fpv controller 2 with caddx VISTA?
12Next >
10528 41 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf55dd255
lvl.1

Canada

I have 2 dji caddx units on some drones, I also have a dji fpv drone with the fpv controller 2 and goggles v2.
Is it possible to bind the controller 2 with the caddx and goggles v2?
Only thing I can find, is goggles 2 and fpv controller 2 with the caddx....ok, maybe upgrade the goggles, but apparently goggles 2 doesn't work with dji fpv drone..... Wtf kind of backwards/forwards compatibility hell am I in?
2023-6-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the firmware version V01.00.06.08 on your Air unit, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is compatible however, the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not supported. Using the said firmware only works with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote controller (first version). If you want to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, you need to update the firmware V01.01.00 but the connection only works with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-2
Use props
fansf55dd255
lvl.1

Canada

Right, so I buy new goggles, then the new goggles aren't compatible with the dji fpv.....
So it's either 2 different pairs of goggles, or 2 different controllers.....
How about a firmware update....
2023-6-2
Use props
fansb7704bfd
lvl.1
Portugal

Exactly same situation... unreal, please Dji make firmware update so we can use goggles v2 and remote controller 2
2023-7-8
Use props
DJIupdatePLEASE
lvl.1

Australia

What the hell, youre telling me i cant fly my drone until theres an update?

WHY DID THE NEW UPDATE REMOVE DJI Goggle V2 compatibility In the first place?

So my choice is to Connect Drone -> Goggles V2 or Drone -> Remote v2 and only one is viable? WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT?

How did you fuck up the update like that? I have a brand new caddx for the week and found out this today?

I recommend the Walk Snail for those throwing this garbage away. Jesus christ what kind of production update is that?
2023-7-9
Use props
DJIupdatePLEASE
lvl.1

Australia

Lol i realised this'll take years to allow.

I am selling all my kit for alternatives, i recommend those who are considering DJI for FPV to start off with other brands like HDZero/Walksnail (they are growing fast) and on par for performance with a lot more options for DIY and a MUCH better FPV DIY support with cross/back compatibility.

[Listening to the community matters]

I've lost all respect for DJI, have recommended it to friends but definitely a no for buying now.
2023-7-10
Use props
djiuser_toaq0nV4Xy8u
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-2 19:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the firmware version V01.00.06.08 on your Air unit, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is compatible however, the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not supported. Using the said firmware only works with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote controller (first version). If you want to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, you need to update the firmware V01.01.00 but the connection only works with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.

What a joke. After all the money i spent i cant bind  airunit to RC2 with goggles V2. Also time to look for alternatives to dji
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_toaq0nV4Xy8u Posted at 7-17 20:58
What a joke. After all the money i spent i cant bind  airunit to RC2 with goggles V2. Also time to look for alternatives to dji

We understand your frustration. No worries, I will take note of this feedback of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-7-19
Use props
Joran Van Kemenade
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-19 22:52
We understand your frustration. No worries, I will take note of this feedback of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day ahead.

Are you doing somethig with this feedback yet?
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Joran Van Kemenade Posted at 7-23 16:35
Are you doing somethig with this feedback yet?

Hi. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-7-27
Use props
DJIupdatePLEASE
lvl.1

Australia

I have looked at other forum posts, it took them 2-3 years to implement similar complaints, I was almost convinced to buy the O3 air unit but definitely knew if theres an issue they would take years again.

I have sold my whole kit for Walksnail out of spite, and its freaking amazing. Everything is the same, cheaper and they have updates all the time.

If you want longevity of your product and future-proofing, i suggest those alternatives to DJI as well
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3289583 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-27 05:57
Hi. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Please make the DJI FPV RC2 compatible with the Goggles v2, a lot of us want this to happen.
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 8-25 13:30
Please make the DJI FPV RC2 compatible with the Goggles v2, a lot of us want this to happen.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-8-27
Use props
Tiger974
New

Réunion

Même soucis j'ai des goggle v2 avec caddx et un 03 je viens tout juste de recevoir ma télécommande dji fpv 2 impossible de reliée mon caddx c'est de l'arnaque que vous faites.decue de dji
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3289583 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 00:23
Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your reply, is DJI at least working on this? Or is it a dead end?
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_N8g6IXearW9j Posted at 9-20 09:20
Thank you for your reply, is DJI at least working on this? Or is it a dead end?

You are most welcome. As of the time being, we haven't received any updates. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.  
2023-9-20
Use props
Charles Bulgari
lvl.2

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-20 23:01
You are most welcome. As of the time being, we haven't received any updates. For the latest news and updates, you may subscribe to our official website at https://www.dji.com/global. Thank you for your valued support.

This is the single reason why I am selling my entire fleet of 03 air units, goggles and controller.. going walksnail.  I can't even fly vista drones because you guys refuse to listen to those who pay you thousands of dollars faithfully.
2023-12-21
Use props
sahil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33232 ft

India

why dji is not making DJI RC2 compatible with the Goggles v2 and old air unit . what a waste of money . I just bought runcam wasp and now I am seeing it isn't work . I thought dji ecosystem is great . If the update is coming when? or should i buy ELRS controller .
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Charles Bulgari Posted at 12-21 21:53
This is the single reason why I am selling my entire fleet of 03 air units, goggles and controller.. going walksnail.  I can't even fly vista drones because you guys refuse to listen to those who pay you thousands of dollars faithfully.

Hello, Charles. This is not the experience we want you to have. Please note that if using the Vista Air unit, we can only connect DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in combination with DJI Goggles 2/Integra using firmware v01.01.00.00. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Again, we do apologize for the trouble. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sahil@123 Posted at 12-22 06:29
why dji is not making DJI RC2 compatible with the Goggles v2 and old air unit . what a waste of money . I just bought runcam wasp and now I am seeing it isn't work . I thought dji ecosystem is great . If the update is coming when? or should i buy ELRS controller .

Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Please refer to the response above about the compatible setup for the Vista Air unit. Hope for your understanding and patience.

2023-12-25
Use props
aerocar
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-2 19:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the firmware version V01.00.06.08 on your Air unit, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is compatible however, the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not supported. Using the said firmware only works with DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote controller (first version). If you want to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, you need to update the firmware V01.01.00 but the connection only works with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Paladin. Several answers conflict. How to use Integra goggles with DJI Vista. Please complete instructions.
Then it the set incompatible with DJI RC controller? If so, what is alternate Controller to use? A Smart Controller?
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

aerocar Posted at 2023-12-30 08:08
Paladin. Several answers conflict. How to use Integra goggles with DJI Vista. Please complete instructions.
Then it the set incompatible with DJI RC controller? If so, what is alternate Controller to use? A Smart Controller?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Vista Air unit, DJI Goggles Integra/Goggles 2 can be used using the firmware v01.01.00 and you can ONLY use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Other remote controllers are not supported. Hope this clarifies your query. Have a nice day.
1-1 22:56
Use props
fans0a404c91
New
Flight distance : 35571 ft
Greece

I understand there is a recent firmware update for the controller 2 (v02.00.0900) and goggles v2 (v01.07.0000)
Is it possible that this update makes the controller 2 and vista/link. compatible?
1-2 02:05
Use props
jeanke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81880 ft
Belgium

i wish there was im currently flying my caddx vista with the old fpv controller (the black one) and the v2 goggles i alse have the remote 2 but i actualy furious at this why is there still no update ive been following this issue for at least 8 months now and still nothing has happend except some mod appoligizing for our troubles that is not what i need i want this firmware update. been waiting to long for this!
1-5 13:58
Use props
usr187
New

Austria

I am facing the same issue with FPV Goggles V2 and FPV Remote Controller 2. I bought into the DJI ecosystem and wanted to upgrade to the new Remote Controller. After spending the money, I now have to carry with me and maintain two different Remote Controllers. One for the Avata and one for my DIY FPV drone. Why is the Air Unit not able to support the RC2 and the Goggles V2 just like the Avata?
1-20 11:12
Use props
jeanke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81880 ft
Belgium

you can only connect the air unit with the Goggles V2 and the old dji fpv remote (the black one) there is no backwards compatibility when it comes to connecting the RC2 and Goggles V2 to the airunit mainly because the firmware does not allow this if they just do a firmware update for this all our troubles would be resolved BUT they they alway promise us this and that... but never do something. reminds me a bit of the politics in belgium.
1-21 15:10
Use props
Patrick Blume
New

Germany

Hello DJI.
This post / topic is now since 8 month here... and I guess longer in the internet.
There is only blabla coming from your side.

At the prices for your drones and equipment I would say there should be a bit more support on those usable updates.
The system works with DJI FPV Drone, there you have Goggles V2 and the controller, so I see no reason why you should be able to connect with the Vista, because the goggles V2 work with Vista.The controller + goggles V2 work with DJI FPV.
So please let your brain work and get it fixed can't be that f....ing difficult .
Thank you
3-2 09:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Patrick Blume Posted at 3-2 09:06
Hello DJI.
This post / topic is now since 8 month here... and I guess longer in the internet.
There is only blabla coming from your side.

Hello there. We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you for your understanding.
3-3 02:16
Use props
djiuser_tjiIsE6tYhnS
New

United States

I am switching my quads to the new o3 and have the v2 goggles and was wondering if I can use the gray controller 2
3-10 14:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_tjiIsE6tYhnS Posted at 3-10 14:53
I am switching my quads to the new o3 and have the v2 goggles and was wondering if I can use the gray controller 2

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI O3 Air unit is compatible with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!
3-10 21:14
Use props
djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F
lvl.1

United States

Can the Integra goggles and the FPV controller 1 work together with the Caddx Vista air unit??
3-16 09:38
Use props
djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F Posted at 3-16 09:38
Can the Integra goggles and the FPV controller 1 work together with the Caddx Vista air unit??

So u guys put out an update for the V2 goggles to work with newer remote but not one for the V1 REMOTE TO WORK with newer goggles? Wtf DJI?

3-16 14:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F Posted at 3-16 14:28
So u guys put out an update for the V2 goggles to work with newer remote but not one for the V1 REMOTE TO WORK with newer goggles? Wtf DJI?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Vista Air unit, DJI Goggles Integra/Goggles 2 can be used using the firmware v01.01.00 and you can ONLY use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. If you want to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 1, you need to use the firmware v01.00.06.08 but it is only compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles (first gen) and the DJI FPV Goggles V2. We appreciate your understanding.
3-17 00:52
Use props
djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-17 00:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When using the Vista Air unit, DJI Goggles Integra/Goggles 2 can be used using the firmware v01.01.00 and you can ONLY use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. If you want to use the DJI FPV Remote Controller 1, you need to use the firmware v01.00.06.08 but it is only compatible with the DJI FPV Goggles (first gen) and the DJI FPV Goggles V2. We appreciate your understanding.

So in other words just forcing everybody to buy the controller 2 instead of putting out the same update you did for the V2 Goggles, thats kinda bull... lol
3-17 06:13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_BfJyHrXNMr1F Posted at 3-17 06:13
So in other words just forcing everybody to buy the controller 2 instead of putting out the same update you did for the V2 Goggles, thats kinda bull... lol

We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will gather this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. If you have other technical inquiries about your product, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
3-18 02:20
Use props
Dinko Lipovača
New

Germany

Greedy mfs, that's the true reason.
3-18 14:25
Use props
fansc1abc957
New

Colombia

Acabó de comprar las goggles 2 y no puedo enlazar con air unid caddx vista... Estoy muy desilusionado de Dji y cada día complica más a sus usuarios... Tengo muchos productos DJI que están con poco uso o nuevos y ya no funcionan que tristeza que dji trate así a sus compradores  es una empresa que solo piensas en aprovecharse de los usuarios y enriqueserce sin importar que todos no tenemos dinero para botar en sus productos... Dji es una @#$&@$&$
3-25 09:44
Use props
Federico Mantelli
lvl.1

Italy

Paladin of bull..., just joking with people using nice words, no respect for customers, obligated to pursuit and buy all the new s...t but never reach the target to have an integrated ecosystem so they are frustrated and buy more like Stockholm syndrome....yes DJI f...k me harder...
4-1 19:16
Use props
sahil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33232 ft

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-25 02:59
Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Please refer to the response above about the compatible setup for the Vista Air unit. Hope for your understanding and patience.

I am having goggles v2 and RC v2 with vista and I can't use the dji controller with it .
4-5 23:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

sahil@123 Posted at 4-5 23:02
I am having goggles v2 and RC v2 with vista and I can't use the dji controller with it .

Hello there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.
4-7 03:50
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules