Dji fpv controller 2 with caddx VISTA?
11034 42 2023-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_norOPVWa2X3w
New
Flight distance : 1291781 ft
Italy

I am writing to you exclusively to express my frustration because I know that you will not do anything to solve the problem, I advised a newbie who has Avata with V2 goggles and remote controller 2 to buy a drone with Vista system, only later did I realize the compatibility problem, you can be sure that to the next neophyte who asks me for help I will recommend a system from a brand different from yours, because in my opinion you are incorrect and pay little attention to the needs of your customers, but only to profit
4-19 15:59
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 915554 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

djiuser_norOPVWa2X3w Posted at 4-19 15:59
I am writing to you exclusively to express my frustration because I know that you will not do anything to solve the problem, I advised a newbie who has Avata with V2 goggles and remote controller 2 to buy a drone with Vista system, only later did I realize the compatibility problem, you can be sure that to the next neophyte who asks me for help I will recommend a system from a brand different from yours, because in my opinion you are incorrect and pay little attention to the needs of your customers, but only to profit

So you provided wrong information to a newbie, they trusted you without basic googling, and out of the two of you, it's DJI's fault?

Why would you even recommend a product that's over 4 years old when there's O3 Air Unit which is the same camera (can even use same ND filters) and same transmission system they're used to in Avata?
4-19 21:45
Use props
cdramafpv
lvl.1

United States

fans0a404c91 Posted at 1-2 02:05
I understand there is a recent firmware update for the controller 2 (v02.00.0900) and goggles v2 (v01.07.0000)
Is it possible that this update makes the controller 2 and vista/link. compatible?

I can't apply v02.00.0900 for the life of me to even test. I'm stuck on 0500 which we know don't work with googs v2.
4-29 14:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules