Action 2 Battery pack 3 blinks per sec
824 2 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elpisnova
New

Singapore

I'm not a heavy user. But I brought out Action cam 2 attached to battery pack to transfer files after 5 moths storage. While connected PC, I was puzzled that SD card was not detected by the camera module. At this point, the battery module is blinking green 3 times per sec. The blinking continue even after it was disconnected from PC. I suspect that the battery module is mulfunctioning and camera module couldn't read SD card. Is there a fix?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you confirm what SD card model you're using? Have you tried using another one? If yes, does the issue remain? As for the blinking pattern, please post a short video for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, elpisnova. May we know whether the solution provided above resolved the issue? If not, here are some additional suggestions on how to transfer the files if the battery module cannot be connected:
1. You can use the SD card reader if the videos are stored on the SD card.
2. If the videos are on the main camera, please connect the app and camera and export the files.
Hope this helps.
2023-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules