609 6 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I have some questions about drones that i want to know:

1. What is the max satelite count you can get on dji mini se?
2. If your dji mini se is at high up in the sky, and the battery reaches 0% how much time do i have until it falls out of the sky (if i dont have time to land)
3. How does the drone detects when the motor is blocked
4. Why sometimes when the motor is blocked it stops the motor and show this error (Motor unable to rotate. Check motor). and sometimes it doest stop when its blocked and shows a bigger error (Motor unable to rotate, contact dji support for assistance)
5. How does the drone detect the strong wind warning?
6. How does dji detect the emergency only csc function, like it never works when i have an emergency, it happend to me 2 times/
7. How often do i need to calibrate the imu and the compass.
8. How much time does the rc and the dji mini se to fully charge from 0%
9. Why i get the error (Aircraft signal interference) when it is right next to me. And i repeats the last command until it crashes? iIt happened to me and the drone crashed preety hard into a fence and broke some parts. I also didnt have time to switch to sport mode, because i alaways fly in sport mode. The crash: CAS-12457319-P5L6R3
10. Is it recomended to fly in Sport Mode?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we do not set the maximum number of GPS satellites in the flight controller, and the number of satellites depends on the aircraft’s geological position, flight environment, altitude, and longitude.
Please note that the aircraft will land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude. The user cannot cancel the auto landing but can use the remote controller to alter the aircrafts direction during the landing process. You can refer to: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
If there is any abnormality in the motor of the drone or the wind speed is too high, the chip will automatically detect and send out a reminder. If you encountered any issues with the drone, you can tell us the detailed information and we will do our best to help.
We do not specify how often to calibrate the IMU and compass, it depends on the flight performance of the aircraft. If there are any errors message or problems, the IMU and compass can be calibrated. Please note that the charging time depends on the charger you use.
Regarding the signal problem, it depends on your flying environment. Which flight mode to use depends on your needs. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 05:43
Hi there, we do not set the maximum number of GPS satellites in the flight controller, and the number of satellites depends on the aircraft’s geological position, flight environment, altitude, and longitude.
Please note that the aircraft will land automatically if the current battery level can only support the aircraft long enough to descend from its current altitude. The user cannot cancel the auto landing but can use the remote controller to alter the aircrafts direction during the landing process. You can refer to: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mini-se/20210630R/DJI_Mini_SE_User_Manual_v1.0_EN.pdf
If there is any abnormality in the motor of the drone or the wind speed is too high, the chip will automatically detect and send out a reminder. If you encountered any issues with the drone, you can tell us the detailed information and we will do our best to help.

i asked for a data analysis but they refuzed to get me one because i need to send the drone but i didnt have money that period and now i dont need to send it sience it works fine, its been 2 months sience then, and the drone still has the cracks. it is still under warranty i think, because i got i this year. thanks for the responses
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 6-3 06:30
i asked for a data analysis but they refuzed to get me one because i need to send the drone but i didnt have money that period and now i dont need to send it sience it works fine, its been 2 months sience then, and the drone still has the cracks. it is still under warranty i think, because i got i this year. thanks for the responses

May I confirm if you mean you've contacted our support team to ask for data analysis but got refused? Could you please tell us how you contact us before? If there was a crash on the drone, we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis out of flight safety consideration.
2023-6-3
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 06:58
May I confirm if you mean you've contacted our support team to ask for data analysis but got refused? Could you please tell us how you contact us before? If there was a crash on the drone, we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis out of flight safety consideration.

yes i did contact the support team and got rejected, but at that moment i had no money and i wasnt able to sent the drone in. And now it works fine for the  last months so its ok
The link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid3020283
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 6-3 11:19
yes i did contact the support team and got rejected, but at that moment i had no money and i wasnt able to sent the drone in. And now it works fine for the  last months so its ok
The link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=288295&page=1#pid3020283

Thanks for providing us with the information. As I responded to your previous post, please note that the drone has to be sent in for proper diagnosis by our certified technicians. However, if you further assistance on your case, please know that we're always here to help. Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_elmIyQiglT87 Posted at 6-3 11:19
The link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=288295&page=1#pid3020283

Sorry for the late reply. We saw your case number through the link you post. And we noticed that our team has sent you the shipping label for the case you created. May I ask did you receive that email? If not, we will ask the corresponding team to send it again. You can ship the drone back via the shipping label provided. It no need to ship on your own.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules