622 3 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wackel-dackel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 376529 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I installed DJI Terra and registered with a three month trial period that came with my new mavic 3 enterprise. After starting the program it first said i cant use it as its not registered. Then it compeltely disappeared, folder empty, self uninstalled. Most likely an account issue but how can i solve it?
I unstalled new and immediately it uninstalled itself again...
Any idea experience?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Please check if you have enabled the anti-virus software, please disable it for DJI Terra.
When logging in to the DJI Terra, please use the account that is used for activating the aircraft.
Please keep us updated if the issue is the same.
2023-6-4
Use props
wackel-dackel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 376529 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi there,
here comes the answer: McAffee that was installed on the Windows system identified the DJIterra.exe as a virus and deleted it (without any message). So the problem is solved by uninstalling Mcaffee.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wackel-dackel Posted at 6-9 10:36
Hi there,
here comes the answer: McAffee that was installed on the Windows system identified the DJIterra.exe as a virus and deleted it (without any message). So the problem is solved by uninstalling Mcaffee.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know the problem is resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules