Can't connect to wifi (to Activate remote)
771 6 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moonglider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1928652 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

Just bought a DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC remote.

When I go through the initial process for activate the rc, it finds my SSID, but it will not connect to my wifi network

I have tried different wifi setup, both with and without security enabled, and also with DJI Mini 3 Pro connected.

The remote is updated to current firmware v1.03.0100 (Used DJI Assistant 2 to update remote)

Anyone have a solution ??

2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different WiFi network or use a mobile phone to open a hotspot to connect? Please make sure that you enter the password correctly with the Upper and Lower case (special character), please view the password before clicking "Ok" to make sure that the password is correct. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
Moonglider_
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-3 21:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different WiFi network or use a mobile phone to open a hotspot to connect? Please make sure that you enter the password correctly with the Upper and Lower case (special character), please view the password before clicking "Ok" to make sure that the password is correct. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi

I have just tried that, and it's the same problem.

And have of course checked that wifi password is 100% correct :-)
2023-6-3
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Other than the password, which you have apparently verified multiple times, I would verify that the "security" protocol matches.
2023-6-4
Use props
Moonglider_
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

jmb63 Posted at 6-4 05:14
Other than the password, which you have apparently verified multiple times, I would verify that the "security" protocol matches.

yep tested that... still the same problem

I have also tried to create 2.4Ghz wifi open, 2,4Ghz Wifi with WPA2 security with simple password 12345678

and the same for 5Ghz wifi...

I use Ubiquiti Unifi 6 lite AP's but have also tried it on an older Asus wifi router, and Hotspot from my phone (Oneplus 9 Pro)
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Moonglider_ Posted at 6-3 21:21
Hi

I have just tried that, and it's the same problem.

Thank you for your response. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the remote in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-5
Use props
Moonglider_
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

Just an update and solution :-)

I have send the set back to my danish dealer and they have sent me a new set, and connection to wifi worked first time....

I have been in contact with dji support and i'm sorry to say that they could not help me fast enough and with the correct solution, they would have me to "activate" wifi and told me to swipe down from top and down twice.... but that part is not activated yet, and first after I Activate the remote I can swipe down to check if wifi is "activated"...

So if other new owner has the same problem, you have the solution here.....

But could it be fixed... maybe, but I don't want to wait several weeks before there are a solution to a brand new and not used device....
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules