Sensor Calibration Error
639 1 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuqlak
New

United States

Hi,

I am a Drone newbie.  I received a new Mavic Pro that is about six years old and has never been used.  I had to replace the old batteries since they were dead and would not charge.  I calibrated the IMU and the compass without any issues.  However, I am unable to calibrate the vision sensors.  

I tried calibrating with the Go 4 App but made no headway.  I then installed the dji Assistant 2 program on my PC and started the sensor calibration.  I completed the calibration routine but at the end the program was unable to complete the calibration.  It gave the following error, 1RM0.406523

Have any of you received this error message and do you know what it means?  I'll be grateful for any help that you can give.

Thanks
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message showing on the DJI Assistant 2 software and send it to us so we can check? Also, may I please ask if the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules