New Remote Not Working?
815 5 2023-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vianet
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I just bought my very first drone, a Mini 2 SE. I believe my controller is broken but wanted to get some information by people with experience before returning/ exchanging. First thing I did was plug everything in to charge it. I bought the Fly More combo. I go to charge my remote and when I plug it in I get 1 green light blink (the left light) then all 4 lights blink for about a second or 2, then all lights go out and no lights remain on at all. I try to power it on by one short press then a long press of the power button. But when I press the power button (either on the short press or long press) I get no lights that turn on. The controller has been plugged in charging for probably 4 or 5 hours prior to trying this. To me it appears the controller is dead. Any advice or am I doing anything wrong?

Any information will be greatly appreciated!

2023-6-3
Use props
vianet
lvl.1

United States

Update. If I press the power button then press again and hold as soon as I plug it in it to the wall it works. As soon as I disconnect the power the remote shuts off. I have a protable battery and was able to hook the controller up to that and was able to fly the drone but as soon as I disconnect it, the remote shuts off and everything shuts down. I was able to install the latest firmware but nothing fixed this issue.
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the controller on the charger much longer and see if there are any changes? If the controller still won't charge and will not turn on, If your remote controller is still within the warranty period, we recommend sending it in for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-3
Use props
vianet
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-3 20:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the controller on the charger much longer and see if there are any changes? If the controller still won't charge and will not turn on, If your remote controller is still within the warranty period, we recommend sending it in for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Thank you for your understanding and support.

I had it plugged in all night, about 12 hours and have the same thing. Ill start a ticket. Thanks
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

vianet Posted at 6-4 07:55
I had it plugged in all night, about 12 hours and have the same thing. Ill start a ticket. Thanks

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're sorry if this troubleshooting didn't work out on your end. Rest assured that we will take care of your remote controller once you ship it to us. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-5
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules