Internal app audio for screen recording on RC Pro..?
800 7 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66086 ft
Spain

Hi, why is the internal app audio (the DJI Fly alert sounds and voice warnings) not recording in the screen recordings on the RC Pro..?
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Sorry, but there is no built-in microphone equipped on DJI RC Pro. It only supports sound recordings by connecting an external digital microphone through USB-C port. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-6-4
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 6-4 04:54
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Sorry, but there is no built-in microphone equipped on DJI RC Pro. It only supports sound recordings by connecting an external digital microphone through USB-C port. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Tony, I mean the system sounds out of the DJI Fly app, not my own voice. The alerts and warning beeps that happen in DJI Fly while you're flying...
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

matthewbennett Posted at 6-4 05:27
Tony, I mean the system sounds out of the DJI Fly app, not my own voice. The alerts and warning beeps that happen in DJI Fly while you're flying...

We understand. To clarify, without an external microphone, even the sound alerts will not be recorded. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2023-6-5
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 6-5 10:20
We understand. To clarify, without an external microphone, even the sound alerts will not be recorded. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Tell the product people that's pretty lame in a €1,000 "Pro" product...
2023-6-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

so....what external mic is everyone using; suggestions?
2023-6-6
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Spain

The Saint Posted at 6-6 06:46
so....what external mic is everyone using; suggestions?

Something like a Rode wireless would do the job. You're holding it close enough to you during the flight anyway.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

matthewbennett Posted at 6-6 06:08
Tell the product people that's pretty lame in a €1,000 "Pro" product...

We apologize for the limitation this has caused all the DJI Pilots. Rest assured such feedback will reach our team for future improvements. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules