Dji Mavic Mini With USB-C iPad
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SmartCarrot9939
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233904 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a DJI mavic mini and would like to use it with my ipad, I use the cable that comes with it for usb c devices, that works but my micro usb to usb c cable does not work with the controller when plugging it in. What cable should I use since I need a long one and the one included with the drone is too short or maybe I require an adaptor?

Thanks.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to purchase a cable for your remote controller, you must purchase a Micro USB to Lightning data communication cable to connect your remote controller to your iPad. If you are having issues connecting your remote controller to your mobile device, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-4
Use props
SmartCarrot9939
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233904 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 18:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to purchase a cable for your remote controller, you must purchase a Micro USB to Lightning data communication cable to connect your remote controller to your iPad. If you are having issues connecting your remote controller to your mobile device, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, this iPad is a new generation, and therefore is USB type C not Lightning Connector and I require a longe cable due to it needing to be mounted on a special thingamabob.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SmartCarrot9939 Posted at 6-4 18:59
Hi, this iPad is a new generation, and therefore is USB type C not Lightning Connector and I require a longe cable due to it needing to be mounted on a special thingamabob.

My apologies, yes you need to have a Micro USB to USB-C communication cable. You may try to access the link below to possibly purchase the said cable that you are looking for. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules