Warranty Question
1306 1 2014-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssacp130
New

United States

All, noob here and trying to work my way through understanding warranty and support for the Phantom 2 Vision+. Specifically on the support pages I don't see anything that says (and I could easily have missed this) what is the actual term of warranty ? Secondly I purchased mine through Amazon and Kellards, i.e. Fulfilled by Amazon through Kellards as the seller. Who is my warranty/support through ? When I reached out to DJI they made it even more confusing by saying that Amazon would cover me as they were the authorized reseller, then when I asked the same question again they said Kellards but could not tell me what warranty etc would be available !

Can someone help me understand these 2 questions:

1) How long is the warranty on a new Phantom 2 Vision+ V3.0 ?
2) If purchasing through Amazon and a seller (in this case Kellards on Amazon) who ultimately is responsible for the warranty/support and what does that include ?

Thanks all

2014-12-7
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

This is from the DJI website.  Surprisingly, the motors and battery are only covered for 3 months!  Can't answer the Amazon question, but Amazon has always given me good support. I ordered direct from DJI, still waiting for it.

Warranty and service

2014-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules