Suggestions for Video Editing Software for Galaxy S8 Ultra?
867 9 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2328599 ft
Canada

Hello Again ..
Now wondering what everyone is using to edit their videos on their "Android" devices?
Muchly appreciate any suggestions..
Thank Yous So Much, and Have a Great Day ..

2023-6-4
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Canada

lmao I answer my own questions.. So anyway,, best app for the buck to use on tablets and phones is PowerDirector.. Yearly subscription to unlock the full 4K UHD version..
2023-6-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like using InShot Video Editor.  
2023-6-5
Use props
Matt Wilson_09
lvl.3

United States

I use capcut which comes with both desktop and mobile versions
2023-6-8
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I mostly do my editing on PC, but for the occasions I have edited using Android, I have used either DJI Mimo or LightCut. Haven't used them much though, I haven't shared that much of my videos or pictures taken with the Pocket 2 through mobile. They probably work well for some quick and simple editing, but for more advanced edits, it's PC and DaVinci Resolve for me.
2023-6-9
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Canada

HGDC84 Posted at 6-9 09:54
I mostly do my editing on PC, but for the occasions I have edited using Android, I have used either DJI Mimo or LightCut. Haven't used them much though, I haven't shared that much of my videos or pictures taken with the Pocket 2 through mobile. They probably work well for some quick and simple editing, but for more advanced edits, it's PC and DaVinci Resolve for me.

I hear you yes.. I have  a 2016 17R3 that was 4 grand but useless in 2023 for video editing in 4K 2160p UHD so decided to invest in the Ultra as I killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Can use this for video editing and now have a 14.6" screen for flying the drone.. Will probably get the Zen 17 down the road, but not important atm as the Ultra can do anything that laptop can do in terms of video editing ..
2023-6-9
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

O0O j0hnny O0O Posted at 6-9 10:48
I hear you yes.. I have  a 2016 17R3 that was 4 grand but useless in 2023 for video editing in 4K 2160p UHD so decided to invest in the Ultra as I killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Can use this for video editing and now have a 14.6" screen for flying the drone.. Will probably get the Zen 17 down the road, but not important atm as the Ultra can do anything that laptop can do in terms of video editing ..

Yes, advances in technology certainly have made editing on smartphones and tables a more viable option than they used to be some years ago
2023-6-9
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Canada

For sure yes!
Just wish I was able to upgrade my cpu and graphics card without having to use a graphics amplifier. My 17R3 is still more powerful than most laptops today but with the early gen cpu I can not run windows 11, and then there is the graphics card issue..
I already perceived this back then so it's all good..
I got my money's worth out of it for the past 6.5 years ..
Time to upgrade :O
2023-6-9
Use props
Yarokir
lvl.1

United States

I also use capcut. It is convenient that is available on all my devices.
2023-6-15
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Canada

Yarokir Posted at 6-15 11:01
I also use capcut. It is convenient that is available on all my devices.

My Ex Boss which is Still My Friend that got me into this uses capcut also.
Currently I chose PowerDirector and what I've been using.
It's ok so far.. I don't know how far I want to go quite yet but know I'll need
better.
Thanks Yarokir !!

2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules