What, exactly, is this 1,640 feet on thw upper lAAElFTkSuQmCC[/img]
max alt 1640.png
2023-6-4
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

It's some funky info about the location where you are with the controller. It shows a lower number if you are in a "special" location, if not it shows up to 5000 but it's not based on regulations ( I think on DJI own GEO info ). I ignore that info especially here in EU.
2023-6-5
Use props
UAViator53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 6-5 23:38
It's some funky info about the location where you are with the controller. It shows a lower number if you are in a "special" location, if not it shows up to 5000 but it's not based on regulations ( I think on DJI own GEO info ). I ignore that info especially here in EU.

Yeah, I did all the possible airspace permutations (US) but still made no sense. I am teaching a transition course to my fire department pilots tomorrow and I hate saying "I don't know" to anything but I guess I'll have to. Appreciate the reply.
2023-6-6
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

UAViator53 Posted at 6-6 07:16
Yeah, I did all the possible airspace permutations (US) but still made no sense. I am teaching a transition course to my fire department pilots tomorrow and I hate saying "I don't know" to anything but I guess I'll have to. Appreciate the reply.

DJI frequently gives those of us trying to instruct others in the use of their gear no other choice than to say "just disregard this, it is BS", which is anathema in aviation. But whatchagonnado?
2023-6-6
Use props
UAViator53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

patiam Posted at 6-6 19:25
DJI frequently gives those of us trying to instruct others in the use of their gear no other choice than to say "just disregard this, it is BS", which is anathema in aviation. But whatchagonnado?

I hear you. I hold an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate so I became the department's instructor by default.
I abhor having t say "I don't know" but what are you gonna do????
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules