Beeping Controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryohei56
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi. My controller has started making a regular beeping noise on being started up. I tried charging it, but this had no effect - and it looks like the controller did not actually get charged up by very much. When the beeping starts, the leftmost light flashes red, and its nearest white light does the same. My perception is that the red light is flashing slightly faster than the white.

I've also tried the sequence of holding C1, C2 and Record, but again this was unsuccessful. Is my controller dead? Or is it possible to resurrect it (and if so, how?).

Any and all help most gratefully received.

Alan S

2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you we're able to connect the said controller via DJI Go 4 app? If yes, please update the firmware of the controller then try to calibrate it to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-6-4
Use props
Ryohei56
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I tend to use Litchi rather than DJI Go 4, but will download the latter and try out your suggestion. Fingers crossed....
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ryohei56 Posted at 6-5 05:30
I tend to use Litchi rather than DJI Go 4, but will download the latter and try out your suggestion. Fingers crossed....

Thank you for your response. If the said troubleshooting didn't work,  Our apologies but the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided.

As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Advanced and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We really appreciate your understanding on this one.
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules