Quick shoot NOT working
374 5 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A.G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181040 ft

United Kingdom

Drone DJI Mini 3 everything working fine except quick shoot not working at all. Firmaware both drone and controler latest version. Memory card inserted in to the drone and formated to correct exFat format. No memory card inserted in to controller. Makes photos and videos fine, but than press on quick shoot nothing hapenning. Anybody have same isues. Any ideas why? I watch youtube videos it's must work on my drone.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, A.G. Thank you for reaching out. Are you getting any error codes? Are all Quickshot functions not working? Please try the following troubleshooting below:

1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode/N mode and whether the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m. The QuickShots is unavailable if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Please fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start. If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. Please provide the QuickShots tutorial videos
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
6. Check whether the mobile phone is compatible with the DJI GO 4/DJI Fly app. If the device is incompatible, QuickShots might not be used. If a compatible device is used, we recommend synchronizing data and reinstalling the app. If an incompatible device is used, it is recommended to replace it with a mobile phone on the compatibility list for testing and usage.
7. Refresh the aircraft firmware version and see if it is valid. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. Here's the download link.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
A.G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181040 ft

United Kingdom

Thank you for info sorted in 10 minutes. Problem was Firmware of drone was not upgraded. Upgraded drone firmware to latest and now quick shoot working.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_ZYkF5hJiPRsG
lvl.1
Italy

Hi AG, how did you upgrade the firmware of mini 3? When I connect the drone with the pc, dji assistant 2 don't recognize it. Dji assistant 2 only recognize my dji rc, that has the latest firmware.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

A.G. Posted at 6-5 12:33
Thank you for info sorted in 10 minutes. Problem was Firmware of drone was not upgraded. Upgraded drone firmware to latest and now quick shoot working.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue by updating the firmware. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_ZYkF5hJiPRsG Posted at 6-8 07:57
Hi AG, how did you upgrade the firmware of mini 3? When I connect the drone with the pc, dji assistant 2 don't recognize it. Dji assistant 2 only recognize my dji rc, that has the latest firmware.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your drone to the computer and check if the issue persists? You may run first the program and once running, please connect your drone. If you still experience the same issue, kindly please upload a short video showing the connection error so we can further check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules