Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Streaming from a Drone. How to do it?
5047 7 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oscar.adrenalin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2934065 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Live Streaming from a Drone mavic 3T. How to do it?
2023-6-4
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

I used this guy’s instructions successfully.

2023-6-4
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13335725 ft
  • >>>
Spain

You need to give a few more details on what you're trying to stream. Flighthub 2 can kind of stream if you just need one extra device viewing it. What platform are you trying to stream to? Locally or over the internet?  
2023-6-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you want to, you can also set up your own RTMP server, stream to that.  From there you could store, and restream to multiple streaming services.
2023-6-4
Use props
oscar.adrenalin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2934065 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DRONE-flies-YOU! Posted at 6-4 14:29
I used this guy’s instructions successfully.

https://youtu.be/3u49lz5_yJE

Zrobiłem według tego poradnika. Działa
2023-8-1
Use props
BristolPhil
lvl.1

United Kingdom

#Quick Reply Here#I have managed to live stream to youtube. Login to your youtube account, I did this on a computer, click the camera thing and go live. This will provide you with a URL and key number/code. On your DJI fly app, click the 3 dots, then click on transmission. Select streaming platform, RTMP. Enter the url provided by youtube. You MUST add   /streamingkeynumber..whatever code they give you directly on the end of the rtmp url. If that makes any sense
2023-9-9
Use props
SkySync-io
lvl.1
Netherlands

Use SkySync.io. Depending on the use-case this is an easy, secure and temporary way of sharing your video stream. Free trial available for testing on the website. Skysync.io.
2023-10-3
Use props
Leonid Usyatinskiy
lvl.1

Israel

And may be somebody know, how can we start the rtmp livestream within the FlightHub 2 application? Using the FlightHub 2 application is critical for us to manipulate with the drone and control missions. Simultaneously with FlightHub we can't use any service, as we understand, and in FlightHub we can't find the possibility to streaming video to some rtmp server. The task is to give the possibility to see the stream from drone in real-time not only for members of flighthub project. And because the Flighthub use Agora web-rtc p2p protocol we can get the video in external source.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules