RS3 Mini Follow Mode Glitch - Switches with No Input
828 3 2023-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans810b27dc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 340938 ft
United States

I've noticed a glitch with my DJI RS3 Mini Gimbal. It occasionally switches the follow mode without any user input. I often shoot in FPV mode, but it switches to 360 mode, and at that pount the touch screen doesn't work. Sometimes I can use the M button to toggle out of that, but often I have to restart the gimbal to have access to the menu again. This has even happened with the gimbal sitting on a table with nobody holding it. It ruined some important shots at a wedding I shot yesterday. I have the latest Firmware (01.02.00.00), and I don't see a way to try to reinstall it. I don't know it it had the issue on the previous firmware, as I updated it as soon as I got the gimbal.
I am using bluetooth to control my sony FX3 camera to start recording, and the dial operates the zoom.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chad
2023-6-4
Use props
DJILONDON
New

United Kingdom

Hi Chad, I got the same problem, did you find any solution?
2023-10-23
Use props
Chadfish
lvl.2
Flight distance : 340938 ft
United States

DJILONDON Posted at 10-23 07:52
Hi Chad, I got the same problem, did you find any solution?

Hi, I ended up sending it into DJI and they had to replace the touch screen. It was still under warranty luckily. They actually ended up just giving me a whole new gimbal. It was not a user error thing at all. Now the new one works perfectly. There must have been a batch of bad touch screens.

Hope this helps!
2023-10-23
Use props
DJILONDON
New

United Kingdom

Ohh thanks for your quick response, I will send it ti them, I did not find any other solution on Internet.!
2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules