Phantom 3 SE can't connect to the controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antoinep
New
Flight distance : 3 ft

France

Hello,
I received a gift a few years ago, it was a DJI phantom 3 SE, however it stopped connecting to the controller, or vice versa I don't really know. When I connect to the wifi I have access to the drone application but it is states as disconnected device. I tried a lot of manipulation between the remote control and the drone but without success. I wanted to return for a repair but the person who gave it to me had health issues so I could't retrieve the purchase information; and now it's too late for any assistance from DJI ,  I saw on the internet that it was advisable to update / reinstall the software of the drone , but impossible to find the files for this particular model

Is anybody able to help me ?
thanks

2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, antoinep. Thank you for reaching out. Starting from the date of the service suspension (January 5, 2023), we will no longer provide support services for the Phantom 3 SE. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules