lost package CAS-12649611-Q3C4B6
425 1 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscc10da00
lvl.1

France

Dear DJI repair service for my Avata drone,
I am writing to express my profound dissatisfaction with the repair service I received for my Avata drone. On May 4th, I sent my defective drone to you for repair, hoping to have it back before my scheduled overseas shoot on June 14th. However, upon reviewing the delivery confirmation email, I was disappointed to discover that the repair hadn't even started when I contacted your service via the "dji support" chat on May 9th. I was reassured multiple times that I would receive my drone on time, but now it has been a month, and I am only a few days away from my departure without my drone.
While I understand that you may need to conduct internal investigations for various reasons, it is important to emphasize that this should not have a negative impact on customers who have purchased insurance for prompt and reliable repair service. As a loyal and valued customer of your brand, having invested in multiple DJI products such as the Ronin 4D with its Flex insurance, as well as other expensive drones and accessories, I expected special attention and efficient handling of my repair request.
The fact that I now have to worry and be concerned about an error that is not my fault is completely unacceptable. My overseas shoot is rapidly approaching, and the lack of my fully functional Avata drone significantly jeopardizes my professional projects.
I urgently request that immediate measures be taken to rectify this regrettable situation. I ask either for my drone to be repaired promptly and returned to me with all the originally included accessories (goggles, battery charger, memory cards, and motion controller), or for a complete replacement of my drone by sending me a new Avata drone along with all the necessary accessories.
Due to the urgency of the situation, I kindly request that the equipment be made available to me either at the DJI Store in Paris or the DJI Store in Lyon, France. This will enable me to quickly retrieve the equipment I need before my departure.
As a loyal customer who is invested in your brand, I expect my concerns to be treated with seriousness and efficiency. I rely on you to consider my request and act promptly to resolve this unsatisfactory situation. I also hope that a commercial gesture will be made on your part to compensate for the inconvenience I have experienced. If the issue is not resolved promptly, I will be forced to sell all my equipment from your brand and explore other options in the market.

2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. About your case, we will review the case and your post to see what has happened and pass it to our related departments.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules