Steve
520 3 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T3TAoFu6hvYL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 712602 ft
United Kingdom

Hi can you confirm if the mini 3 pro can be changed from the integra headset to fly fpv or fixed as I was sure I had EIS which is not there now as an option and if I can connect the 2 goggles, pilot and audience or if this is only with the Avata. Thanks.
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. There is no EIS (no stabilization mode) while using Consumer Drones with DJI Goggles Integra/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2. DJI RC Motion 2 features immersive flight experience. If you want to enjoy other photography experience in intelligent flight modes, we recommend that you use DJI RC Pro, DJI RC or DJI RC-N1. Moreover, it does not support Broadcast or Audience mode. In the meantime, we would well-document you concerns. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-5
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You have both FPV and Follow me mode at gimbal when fly Mini 3 Pro with Integra goggles...why you need EIS as gimbal can work with Follow me (fixed horizon)?
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_T3TAoFu6hvYL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 712602 ft
United Kingdom

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-7 00:41
You have both FPV and Follow me mode at gimbal when fly Mini 3 Pro with Integra goggles...why you need EIS as gimbal can work with Follow me (fixed horizon)?

Thanks for the reply, I eventually found that. Duh. Too many drones
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules