DJI S2 controller
225 6 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichoSeaMiAmor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58816 ft
Indonesia

hi my controller way working perfectly during a flight i dowloaded my pics it then shut down now wont ackloedge cherge or turn on no lights at all any advice...
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us which product you are using?
2023-6-5
Use props
RichoSeaMiAmor
lvl.1
Indonesia

Drone is Air 2S
controller details attached
2023-6-7
Use props
RichoSeaMiAmor
lvl.1
Indonesia

unit was purchased approximately 9 months ago
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RichoSeaMiAmor Posted at 6-7 20:58
unit was purchased approximately 9 months ago
[view_image][view_image]

Thank you for your reply. About the charging issue, we will recommend you change chargers and cables and charge the remote controller overnight. If the issue can not be resolved, please contact our support and send it back for further diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_homepage
2023-6-8
Use props
RichoSeaMiAmor
lvl.1
Indonesia

i have tried to charge on 2 different chargers and tested the DJI charger it is ok is there a replacement upgrade controller available. I am sailing in Indonesia and have friends visit please advise compatible controllers available in Singapore DJI stores
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RichoSeaMiAmor Posted at 6-8 02:42
i have tried to charge on 2 different chargers and tested the DJI charger it is ok is there a replacement upgrade controller available. I am sailing in Indonesia and have friends visit please advise compatible controllers available in Singapore DJI stores

If it still cannot charge with other chargers and cables, you may need to send it back for repair. Do you mean you want to purchase the remote controller separately? You can visit the link below to check the local retail stores. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules