DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro
271 3 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CiceroCavalli
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello. I have a Mini 3 Pro and i've seen in my videos a big loss of quality and unstable footage and would like to know why this could be happening.

Here is a Link to a video of what is going on. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/b6BXguOd8Yg

From the Second 26 on you can see the video on the bottem part trebeling.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks
Cicero
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please upload the original video for us? I checked the video and am hardly to tell the issue you said.
2023-6-6
Use props
CiceroCavalli
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 00:01
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please upload the original video for us? I checked the video and am hardly to tell the issue you said.

Of coarse.

Here is the link to the original Video.

https://we.tl/t-Bfx2zxBgJ5

The problem I see is when the flight reaches the grass and the construction the image seems a little shaky on the bottom or might loose quality.
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CiceroCavalli Posted at 6-6 04:04
Of coarse.

Here is the link to the original Video.

Hello, there. May we confirm you are saying the texture or the patterns on the grass when the image reaches to the grass? If so, you may try to adjust the sharpness and see whether it can optimize the issue.
DJI Mini 3 Pro v01.00.0400 firmware version added support for adjusting style parameters such as
sharpness and noise reduction.
Sharpness Range: -2 to +2 (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2)
Noise Reduction Range: -2 to +1 (-2, -1, 0, +1)
Setting a larger value in the parameter will result in a better performance in sharpness or noise reduction. For instance, users may need to increase the iSO value for exposure in the night shooting environment. Since the higher iSO setting amplifies the amount of noise in the image, you can set a larger value in noise reduction parameter in order to reduce the noise levels. A higher value of sharpness increases the contrast between edge pixels, giving a clearer appearance of the image。

2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules