Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
matenee theather 12PM is Banned
854 4 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

hurry hurry get your popcorn, og forgot no one like Humor sorry  at 12PM  the show begins   no refunds on tickets   hurry huury step right in,   keep it moving get outta hear (hare) (here)  I know its here.   later

2023-6-5
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I take your humor

Funny that so many people think think that DJI and other Chinese companies are spying on us, while Google and Facebook still does it but then it's ok.

2023-6-5
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I think the truth is somewhere between. You can't become too paranoid or life would be impossible, but there are areas of life where I certainly don't want everything to be exposed.

You are right in that we shouldn't blame the Chinese companies only, for me having US (or any nationality for that matter) companies sniffing out my information is just as bad. But on the other hand, people should have the right to question this and demand for privacy, of course with sensible limits in mind. Also, depending on the nature of the shared information. For instance, for me it's not that dangerous for others to know what car am I driving, but there certainly are things I think I have the right to keep to myself if it's not harming anybody.
2023-6-5
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

https://sarkarilist.org/banned-apps-list/

2023-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI