235 3 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dewitg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 672034 ft
Spain

Hi fellow pilots.
Someone can help me to find where video archives are (Path) when are saved in android device?
I need to download several archives to my PC because they are no longer on the SD card.
Thank you

2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. If the videos were cached before the DJI Fly app version 1.6.12, they will be transferred to the folder.
Path: Internal Storage/DCIM/DJI Album
If they were cached after version 1.6.12, when the RC is disconnected from the drone, it will appear under the drone folder when you click the album. There is no saving path. If you need to download, you need to download the cached video to local folders.
However, if you are looking for a different type of video file, please elaborate more for further checking. Thank you.
2023-6-6
Use props
dewitg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 672034 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 02:44
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. If the videos were cached before the DJI Fly app version 1.6.12, they will be transferred to the folder.
Path: Internal Storage/DCIM/DJI Album
If they were cached after version 1.6.12, when the RC is disconnected from the drone, it will appear under the drone folder when you click the album. There is no saving path. If you need to download, you need to download the cached video to local folders.

Thanks for your help.
Finally, I found my lost videos
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dewitg Posted at 6-7 07:53
Thanks for your help.
Finally, I found my lost videos

Glad to know you found them! Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules