Change Units
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JakubD921
lvl.1
Flight distance : 468428 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, Is there a way to change the units inside the mavic 3 so that I am able to see distance and height in Metres, but see the speed in mph? I'm not really familiar with feet measurements nor with m/s.

Thanks
2023-6-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As someone born before mertrification I am wondering why you would want to mix units? Though I do realise that I have more sense of feeling of 'how fast a speed is' when it is in mph and that it is perhaps easier to relate to outsiders in terms of mph.
I understand thinking of car speeds in mph but struggle with thinking of drone speeds, horizontal or vertical, in mph. Units per second seems much more convenient and consistent to me for speeds, especially since flights are general 'short' range and heights are limited to a few hundred ft. (there I go mixing units lol)
I general use metric units for the drone and think I would find significant difficulty in "on the fly" ( groan - terrible pun ) converting a distance of x m from the home point into a flight time based on a speed in mph. Similarly if height and distance are in ft I would still struggle to use mph as the speed.

That said I doubt that what you want is available and I certainly haven't seen it in the Fly app for my lowly Minis nor have I noticed if the Go4 app allows it for the M2P/Z.
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Currently, you can only select either Metric or Imperial from the DJI Fly app settings when using an iOS device. To change it, go to Settings>Control>Units. There is no option to mix both units at present. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will record your suggestion and forward it to our team for consideration. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Ie79Ic9IZPv1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280673 ft
Ireland

Hello there ! I was wondering if some one could help me, i have two questions. First question, i bought my Mini 4 Pro about two months ago, and done all the settings, i changed from Metric to Imperial, after flying i notice in the flight data section, that everything is in Metric, it is very, very annoying, how do i chane this because i see no option?

Second question, when i fly the mini 4, and i press RTH, it flies back at around 17/18 Mph, in little to no wind at all? Yet my Mini 2 flies back at around 22.5 to 23.5 Mph, i am happy with that. But the Mini 4 Pro should be faster coming home. Can some please help, i have searched every where for an answer, but got none. Thank you guy's for your time..28/01/24

1-28 09:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules