Unable to Bind Mini 3 Pro
335 7 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc59437a5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 649288 ft
United States

Recently got a replacement Mini 3 Pro through care refresh, it flies fine but whenever I try to bind it in the controller I get a system error. I have followed the error and restarted multiple times with no change, I have attached a copy of the logfile from the RC here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... b5/view?usp=sharing
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. The link you posted can not be accessed. Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message to us for better confirmation? Look forward to your reply.
2023-6-5
Use props
fansc59437a5
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-5 17:11
Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. The link you posted can not be accessed. Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message to us for better confirmation? Look forward to your reply.

I sent you a PM
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Can we also have the screenshot? Thank you in advance.
2023-6-6
Use props
cpg178
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 00:12
Hello, there. Can we also have the screenshot? Thank you in advance.

I get  system error -53276 advising me to reboot both the controller and the drone and try again, but that does nothing. I have continuously gotten this error for a few days now. I have attached a complete log export from the controller, try this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MIjNN-m1jIkIR7CO1zc5tj6j4MXGMlb5/view?usp=sharing
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

cpg178 Posted at 6-6 03:22
I get  system error -53276 advising me to reboot both the controller and the drone and try again, but that does nothing. I have continuously gotten this error for a few days now. I have attached a complete log export from the controller, try this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MIjNN-m1jIkIR7CO1zc5tj6j4MXGMlb5/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay. I received your PM and replied to you, please keep us updated.
2023-6-6
Use props
Rob Mycek
New

United States

My dji mini 3 since new update will not show up on my account. And it says server error try again later when I try to get authorization clearance. Because I live close to airport I have a max height of 100 ft restriction. Was fine in past but now it will not take off
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rob Mycek Posted at 6-6 21:39
My dji mini 3 since new update will not show up on my account. And it says server error try again later when I try to get authorization clearance. Because I live close to airport I have a max height of 100 ft restriction. Was fine in past but now it will not take off

Hi there, sorry for your issue. Could you please log out of your account and log in again?
For the unlock issue, please provide a screenshot of the error message if there is an error code for it, I will double-check. Look forward to your reply.
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules