560 17 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morrisson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why doesn't my DJI Avata show up in the list of cameras and drones I own? Prior to the Avata the drone/camera would automatically show up in my list...any ideas?
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Morrisson. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience. Can you confirm if you're referring to the device list in your DJI Forum account? If yes, can you confirm whether you activated the DJI Avata using the same email you're using in your Forum account? If not, please verify which specific app you're pertaining to. Thank you.
2023-6-6
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 02:12
Hi, Morrisson. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience. Can you confirm if you're referring to the device list in your DJI Forum account? If yes, can you confirm whether you activated the DJI Avata using the same email you're using in your Forum account? If not, please verify which specific app you're pertaining to. Thank you.

Mine too, same account, same thing....some drones is no-show.
Logged in, Avata registered, all OK (even Care refresh checked and active).
2023-6-6
Use props
fans0093395f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

The problem seems to be the integration of the various Avata packages into the forum software. I addressed this shortly after I got my DJI Avata Explorer combo. But as you can see, that's not what my profile reflects.
2023-6-6
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mine shows I own two Avata's however I only own one. I have two registered Action 3 cameras and only one shows up. Still waiting for my Mavic 3 Pro to show up. Kinda hit and miss.
2023-6-6
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-6 02:12

Hey Tony,

Yes, I logged in using the same email account as this logon.

Best,
Gavin
2023-6-6
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 6-6 12:12
Mine shows I own two Avata's however I only own one. I have two registered Action 3 cameras and only one shows up. Still waiting for my Mavic 3 Pro to show up. Kinda hit and miss.

Fancy...yes, mine just seems to not show...
2023-6-6
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans0093395f Posted at 6-6 09:52
The problem seems to be the integration of the various Avata packages into the forum software. I addressed this shortly after I got my DJI Avata Explorer combo. But as you can see, that's not what my profile reflects.

Interesting. Mine isn't even showing ANY DJI Avata or any action camera. I also bought the newer Explorer package when it came out.

Anyway, sad story, but thankfully not TOO sad. I do still own them and use them...
2023-6-6
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-6 03:33

So weird. DJI style. Overall incredible drones and cameras with a few oddities.

You seem to be one of  few that have flown more than me!
2023-6-6
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I too show two Avata combos. I own the Pro-View Combo only. I don't even know what the Fly-Smart Combo is. I did purchase an extra Avata Fly-More Kit.  
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-6 03:33

Hi, Captain. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Let us check it for you. We'll send you a PM to gather some information. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Morrisson Posted at 6-6 16:54
Hey Tony,

Yes, I logged in using the same email account as this logon.

Hi, Gavin. Kindly check your inbox as we also sent you a PM to gather some details. Thank you.
2023-6-7
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

In my case my Mavic 3 Pro is not in the list of cameras here in the forum posts.  My Orders page shows them all so I'm not overly concerned but one would think the little images on these forum pages would reflect what we have purchased. I assume that's what you mean buy "show up in list of cameras"
2023-6-7
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-7 16:18
Hi, Gavin. Kindly check your inbox as we also sent you a PM to gather some details. Thank you.

Thank you, kindly! Replied.
2023-6-7
Use props
Morrisson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

digibud Posted at 6-7 17:24
In my case my Mavic 3 Pro is not in the list of cameras here in the forum posts.  My Orders page shows them all so I'm not overly concerned but one would think the little images on these forum pages would reflect what we have purchased. I assume that's what you mean buy "show up in list of cameras"

Yea, you got it! It's the little marketing gimmick that allows me to see you own an avata, click the link/box and buy one! ;)

It's just a fun way to see who has what (or at least I consider it fun)!
2023-6-7
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 6-7 16:16
Hi, Captain. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Let us check it for you. We'll send you a PM to gather some information. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.

I have replied.
Tks.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Morrisson Posted at 6-7 17:59
Thank you, kindly! Replied.

You're welcome. We will keep you posted.
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-8 00:47
I have replied.
Tks.

Thank you. We will keep you updated.
2023-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now