DJI Virtual Flight cant login | Mobile
1381 18 2023-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1055318 ft
Thailand

I think it would be fun if i could practice some flying on the virtual flight on phone (android) in stead of the flight simulator on the pc. When i tried to "login with DJI Account", it just keeps saying "password error" even though i typed it correctly. I have no idea what went wrong

Phone: samsung s20 fe 5g
ver.: 13
InkedScreenshot_20230606_113418_DJI_Virtual_Flight.jpg
2023-6-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure whether the password and account is right and can log into other apps like DJI FLY APP, DJI Store App. Also, may we know  if you reset the password, can it be logged in?
2023-6-6
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 00:21
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure whether the password and account is right and can log into other apps like DJI FLY APP, DJI Store App. Also, may we know  if you reset the password, can it be logged in?

I have entered the email and password correctly, i able to login in dji store and dji fly app
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 6-6 00:24
I have entered the email and password correctly, i able to login in dji store and dji fly app

Thank you. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the app from our website to try again?
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight
2023-6-6
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-6 02:11
Thank you. Would you please uninstall and reinstall the app from our website to try again?
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight

Weirdly the app still issue the same error message
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 6-6 04:00
Weirdly the app still issue the same error message

Sorry for this, you may try to reset your password here and try again. See if this would solve the issue.
2023-6-7
Use props
djiuser_m9xfCpnoOTCu
New
Flight distance : 103340 ft
Belgium

Hi i have also  a problem with virtual flight sim app, i can download it and when i want to install it its says that my phone is not compatible ( i have the pixel 7).
Is there a work around to make it work or do i have to by a new phone specialy to make the app work and start training fpv
is the app working on a iphone 14 for example?
2023-6-7
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

djiuser_m9xfCpnoOTCu Posted at 6-7 02:06
Hi i have also  a problem with virtual flight sim app, i can download it and when i want to install it its says that my phone is not compatible ( i have the pixel 7).
Is there a work around to make it work or do i have to by a new phone specialy to make the app work and start training fpv
is the app working on a iphone 14 for example?

I think it should work, especially on iphone, i dont use iphone but i bet they works just fine
2023-6-7
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 6-7 00:41
Sorry for this, you may try to reset your password here and try again. See if this would solve the issue.

Amazing! It works now, thank you DJI Susan
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 6-7 21:20

Thank you for your reply and confirmation. Happy practicing!
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_m9xfCpnoOTCu Posted at 6-7 02:06
is the app working on a iphone 14 for example?

Hello, there. Would you please screenshot the error message for us?
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ギク | Giku Posted at 6-7 21:20

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_XODZ6LH8QihF
lvl.2
Australia

I was having constant issues with the password error on the main login screen but only with the DJI virtual flight app (DJI fly worked 100% of the time)
The problem with the app it seems is due to the password length and type.

I orginally has a 18 character password with special characters.
I changed it to 16  with special characters and still didnt work and got a password error every time on the login screen.
Changed to just a 16 char alpha numeric password and it got past password screen but verification screen always threw a password error.
Changed to 14 char alpha numeric password and finally worked.

So my fix was to change my password to a 14 character password with only alpha numeric characters(capital and lower case).
2023-8-11
Use props
ギク | Giku
lvl.3
Thailand

djiuser_XODZ6LH8QihF Posted at 8-11 14:57
I was having constant issues with the password error on the main login screen but only with the DJI virtual flight app (DJI fly worked 100% of the time)
The problem with the app it seems is due to the password length and type.

hmmm thats very possible, because on some other platform i also have that kind of problem

but somehow with help of support team its being fixed another around, because my password also only 12 characters  in the first place
Anyways, thats good to know
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_5M8d0YpIjEJp
New
Germany

I‘ve the Same Problem. Logon in Virtual Flight App does Not work: password error. I resetted the PW, Same error Message. I used Upper case, lower case letters, one special character for PW. (12 characters in total). Please help.
2-5 09:47
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5M8d0YpIjEJp Posted at 2-5 09:47
I‘ve the Same Problem. Logon in Virtual Flight App does Not work: password error. I resetted the PW, Same error Message. I used Upper case, lower case letters, one special character for PW. (12 characters in total). Please help.

Hi there, may I confirm if you can successfully reset the password? You can try to reset the password through the link provided by Susan on 6# to see if it works.
2-5 22:58
Use props
djiuser_5M8d0YpIjEJp
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 22:58
Hi there, may I confirm if you can successfully reset the password? You can try to reset the password through the link provided by Susan on 6# to see if it works.

Thanks, it Worked (I chose a PW without a special character).
2-6 07:34
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_5M8d0YpIjEJp Posted at 2-6 07:34
Thanks, it Worked (I chose a PW without a special character).

Thanks for the update. Glad to know it works. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2-7 01:02
Use props
Locutus_65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42592 ft
United States

Changing my password to 14 alphanumeric worked for me as well.
2-23 11:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules