FCC or What?
732 4 2023-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Hi, I am confused after noticing the Transmission tab under the DJI Fly menu. I can see the ≈1km mark sits above the line, but the other end of the line is not aligned with -90.

From my research, I can see people only talking about the ≈1km mark when it comes to the identification of FCC vs. CE transmission, but not about whether it is perfectly aligned to -90 or not.

I have attached my screenshot. What actually does my drone fall under, then? FCC or CE? or some other category of the FCC?

scrsht.jpg
2023-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats FCC.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dreamtuner. Thank you for reaching out. For this case, we are unable to confirm if it is the FCC Or CE on the Transmission page. The aircraft will automatically switch to the corresponding FCC and CE depending on the current country. These white lines are corresponding to the right-side transmission distance, which will be related to transmission technology, and antenna. etc., These white lines do not have to be aligned at 90 or 100, and this is a reference value, not an exact value.
2023-6-7
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-7 01:11
Hi, dreamtuner. Thank you for reaching out. For this case, we are unable to confirm if it is the FCC Or CE on the Transmission page. The aircraft will automatically switch to the corresponding FCC and CE depending on the current country. These white lines are corresponding to the right-side transmission distance, which will be related to transmission technology, and antenna. etc., These white lines do not have to be aligned at 90 or 100, and this is a reference value, not an exact value.

Alright, thanks!
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome, dreamtuner. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum again. Have a nice day.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules