DJI replacement service invalid after purchasing care?
2606 5 2023-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bartfliet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3294 ft
Belgium

Hello everybody,

I bought the DJI basic care, but when I go to profile -> Device management -> Value-added Service, it says that "replacement service - invalid".
yet when I go into "account and devices" I can see on the controller that my drone and account are connected? I double checked and certainly entered my S/N correctly so I don't know what went wrong. Anybody able to help out with this?  Did I do something wrong?

regards,
Bart
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bart. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, is this for the Mini 3 drone?
2023-6-6
Use props
Bartfliet
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 01:34
Hi, Bart. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, is this for the Mini 3 drone?

Hi Gamora,

Yes, that's correct, the mini 3!

thx
2023-6-6
Use props
Topdonkey
New

United Kingdom

I had the same issue with my Mini 3 pro, and fixed it by turning the drone and controller on, then swipe down twice from the top of the screen and enable wifi to connect to the internet for it to validate it whilst connected to the drone, then turn it all off and when you turn on again, it should show it as valid.
2023-6-6
Use props
Bartfliet
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 01:34

Hi Gamora,

I don't know if you did something in the backend, but it is showing valid now!

thank you very much!
Bart
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bartfliet Posted at 6-6 03:08
Hi Gamora,

I don't know if you did something in the backend, but it is showing valid now!

Hi, Bart. Thank you for the update. Great to know that it is showing valid now. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum again. Have a nice day.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules