191 2 2023-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Basedfren
lvl.2
Flight distance : 234075 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

I own an Avata, which uses the downward sensors to show height from the ground in N & S modes.

I have used the mini 3 pro with the integra/motion controller 2 setup and it uses the downward sensors in N but not on S? why is it different? It would be benificial to have the sensors working in BOTH modes like the Avata?

Can this be updated? thanks
2023-6-6
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

1. Mini 3 Pro and all other drones except FPV have a big lag...so is not recommended S mode, at least not if you don't want a crash.
2. Sensors work as with RC, and in Sport mode I believe you have all OFF.

I would like to see more the Mini 3 Pro and rest of Mavic controlled by SC instead of Motion 2 and image on Goggles, as is proved that can work, but with some tricks...
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please double-check the obstacle avoidance settings and enable it to see if the issue persists? There are three kinds of actions to avoid obstacles in Norma/Sports mode: Bypass, Brake, and off. Please note, when using a remote control device and obstacle avoidance is disabled, the obstacle avoidance function is turned off by default after DJI RC Motion 2 is used. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules