I miss my Drone already!
874 12 2023-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

This is my last video of my late Mavic 2 Pro, which I used for the last 3 years of my life as a photographer and videographer. I can't help mentioning this, now that I've switched to the Mavic 3 Pro. The Mavic 2 Pro has always been a loyal ally on every job I've done and it has never failed me. I expect the Mavic 3 Pro to be equal to this level and naturally better in quality.

2023-6-6
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice!  so will you go back to that same area and try to re-make the same video with m3pro and compare?  or do you have a rule (like i do) which says you make one video, let it live...never repeat it even with a new drone.  i like m3pro so much i really want to go back and redo all my older videos.
2023-6-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Impressive last video from the M2P Paulo.  Undoubtedly she has served you well.  I'm sure the Mavic 3 Pro will be a worthy replacement.  
2023-6-7
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

The Saint Posted at 6-6 15:48
nice!  so will you go back to that same area and try to re-make the same video with m3pro and compare?  or do you have a rule (like i do) which says you make one video, let it live...never repeat it even with a new drone.  i like m3pro so much i really want to go back and redo all my older videos.

Thanks!

Weel, I usually don't repeat places, although some are worth repeating because of the time of day, like sunrise or sunset that deserve a new visit. This spot is what I call my "playground". There's hardly anyone around, the signal reception is good, without interference and it's good for accelerating without fear of hitting something.
2023-6-8
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-7 17:10
Impressive last video from the M2P Paulo.  Undoubtedly she has served you well.  I'm sure the Mavic 3 Pro will be a worthy replacement.

Yes No doubt. Apart from the fact that once I almost dipped the drone in the sea when I was filming surf. Otherwise it was always an excellent drone. But it was my fault, not the drone.
And also two batteries failed to charge, but DJI replaced them with 2 new ones free of charge.
2023-6-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 6-8 03:51
Yes No doubt. Apart from the fact that once I almost dipped the drone in the sea when I was filming surf. Otherwise it was always an excellent drone. But it was my fault, not the drone.
And also two batteries failed to charge, but DJI replaced them with 2 new ones free of charge.

All in all the M2P was a great buy for you.  Hopefully, the Mavic 3 Pro will be equally as great for you.
2023-6-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Have fun with the new bird!
2023-6-12
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 6-12 13:08
Have fun with the new bird!

Thank You!
2023-6-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

No problem at all. When are you going to get it?
2023-6-12
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Montfrooij Posted at 6-12 22:24
No problem at all. When are you going to get it?

I'm hoping to get it within the next 3 days.
2023-6-14
Use props
Lucas626
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 3 won't disappoint you, these drones just keep getting better and better.  I am now flying the Mavic 3 and the wife just surprised me with the M3pro and it should be here tomorrow.  Have fun with your new drone.
2023-6-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

SnowSkier Pilot Posted at 6-14 16:08
I'm hoping to get it within the next 3 days.

Oh that sounds nice!
2023-6-15
Use props
SnowSkier Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Lucas626 Posted at 6-14 17:03
The Mavic 3 won't disappoint you, these drones just keep getting better and better.  I am now flying the Mavic 3 and the wife just surprised me with the M3pro and it should be here tomorrow.  Have fun with your new drone.

Thank You, I Will!
2023-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules