Should the government be able to track us?
191 2 2023-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Ok been reading and watching youtubers talk about when remote id go in effect, the gov or anyone with a smartphone can track our flight data, know how high or how fast or far our drones is flying. Know exactly where our drone is at in real time. Know exactly where the pilot is flying from. Know the home point. Like wtf. Cant we just go out and fly and have fun without all these BS? I like to know how many people have been kill by a drone? Cause i can find none. Not talking about us military drone strike. I am talking about customer drones. How many people been kill by a drone, why all these stupid rules and laws. Because cars kill millions of people each year. Why dont we see remote id on cars to track where they going, how fast they going, where they at in real time, etc. Cause it would make more sense to put remote id in cars so police can track down bad guys or know when someone is speeding and where they at. Or someone hit and run, so cops can track them down. Etc...damn too many freaking drones laws killing this hobby. Miss the good old days when you can just walk outside and fly your drones with no worries about breaking any stupid law that you dont know know you are breaking.
2023-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My cars have remote Id,    but I dont share that data with the government or the wife.
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the Remote ID, the FAA Remote ID rule requires most drones operating in US airspace to have remote ID capability. Remote ID will provide information about drones in flight, such as the identity, location, and altitude of the drone and its control station. Remote ID is the ability of a drone in flight to provide identification and location information that can be received by other parties. Under the Remote ID rule, all drone pilots required to register, including those who fly for fun, for business, or public safety, must operate their drone in accordance with the final rule on remote ID beginning September 16, 2023. Thank you.
2023-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules