dji mini 2 se video quality is TERRIBLE
1679 7 2023-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daleiddison
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Had my mini 2 se for around a month now ,
and to say the least im a little dissapointed in the 2.7k video , i have tried everyday for hours upon end to fiddle with colour grading , to make my footage look amazing ,
like i see on line .  other users footage looks clean and crisp even at 2.7k

i do follow the 180 degrees rule shutter 1/50 at 24fps in 2.7k, i also have freewell filters from cpl / nd4 / nd8 / nd16 /32 / nd64

no matter where i film or what i film and what time .  my video quality is very disapointing , im really disheartend.

it looks like i recorded it on some cheap chinese camcorder

i keep at iso 100 auto wb and shutter 1/50 for summer clear bright days ill use the nd 64 as advised through forums

but makes absolutely 0 difference to the actual video quality and in post with editing its impossible

i saved up some spare money to buy the drone and kind of wishing i didnt

ive tried colour grading / editing in divinci resolve , adobe premire pro , light room , capcut , will very little visual improve ment

i  am pleased with taking photo's with the drone they arent perfect but somehow managed to make those look impressive .

just really disapointed with  my actual footage quality . does anyone have any tips at all.
i tried searching for some tutorials on 2.7k footage but non are available . obviously the 4k tutorials are way more in depth

2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload the original video file via Google Drive and send the link to us so we can check it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
daleiddison
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-8 02:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload the original video file via Google Drive and send the link to us so we can check it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

thank you for youre reply dji paladin

heres my gdrive footage straight from the sd card, i have uploaded dji206 and dji197 videos to it
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CibVxK5DKbZfMTZwLF_quOecvLGYkEpi?usp=sharing
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

daleiddison Posted at 6-8 02:30
thank you for youre reply dji paladin

heres my gdrive footage straight from the sd card, i have uploaded dji206 and dji197 videos to it

Thank you for the information provided. Kindly please try to back up all the files on your SD card and please reformat it or use a different SD card and then check if the issue persists. Also, please confirm what specific SD card are you using on your unit so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-10
Use props
daleiddison
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-10 01:20
Thank you for the information provided. Kindly please try to back up all the files on your SD card and please reformat it or use a different SD card and then check if the issue persists. Also, please confirm what specific SD card are you using on your unit so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

hi again Dji paladin , seriously appreciate your'e reply heres the cards im currently using

2023-6-10
Use props
daleiddison
lvl.1

United Kingdom

daleiddison Posted at 6-10 01:26
hi again Dji paladin , seriously appreciate your'e reply heres the cards im currently using

[view_image]

theses are the 2 cards i have and tested
both have the same disapointing video look

2023-6-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

daleiddison Posted at 6-10 01:26

[view_image]

Thank you for your response. Can you please try to use a different SD card with a much higher capacity and see if the issue still persists? If you still experience the same issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1.png
2023-6-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are these files still there, I don't see them/
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced