My videos isnt being saved as 4K
567 5 2023-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akatobbe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50584 ft

Sweden

Hi, i fly a DJI Mini 3 WITHOUT rc remote. I dont use a micro sd card either, it saves straight to my iPhone 13 from the Dji fly app. The problem is that once its saved to my phone, its in 720 or 1080... Same thing when i upload the video to youtube. But in my drone setting its on 4K and 30fps. Can someone help me? Do i need a micro sd card for it to be saved in 4K?
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know only the resolution of the videos will drop or all the videos and pictures will.
2023-6-8
Use props
Akatobbe
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-8 01:17
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know only the resolution of the videos will drop or all the videos and pictures will.

All the videos recorded with the drone will drop to 720x1280 30fps once it's saved into my phone...
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. When the microSD card is not inserted, photos/videos can only be saved in the aircraft (about 1.2GB). Once the aircraft storage is full, photos/videos will be saved in the mobile device in the form of a cache (regardless of whether the “Cache video when recording” option is enabled or not). Please insert a micro SD card on the unit to record higher-resolution videos. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-8
Use props
Akatobbe
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-8 02:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. When the microSD card is not inserted, photos/videos can only be saved in the aircraft (about 1.2GB). Once the aircraft storage is full, photos/videos will be saved in the mobile device in the form of a cache (regardless of whether the “Cache video when recording” option is enabled or not). Please insert a micro SD card on the unit to record higher-resolution videos. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi! Alright, i will buy a micro sd card. Hope it works, thanks alot mate!
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Akatobbe Posted at 6-8 02:51
Hi! Alright, i will buy a micro sd card. Hope it works, thanks alot mate!

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules