Video issues
750 2 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ojNEP6JNfyVY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello, I’ve had my phantom 4 pro for a good few years now and never had any problems with it. It’s had very light use and hasn’t ever been crashed. I’ve had it stored away in its case over the winter and when I’ve come to fly it this morning the video on the camera is like the attached screen shot. When switching to still images it works fine, the issue seems to be on video mode only. I read a previous post with a similar issue which turned out to be the ribbon cable - a repair that I’m willing to try myself if necessary. Is there a troubleshooting guide that I could follow before stripping the camera down?

Thanks,
Chris
IMG_5467.jpeg
2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_ojNEP6JNfyVY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

It may also be worth noting that I’ve updated to the latest firmware and recalibrated the camera and reset to default settings - the footage is the same on the SD card as it is on my iPhone so I don’t think it’s an issue with the transmission that and the video is perfect when in still mode.
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us with the original video file so we can check? You may upload the file via Google Drive and send the link here. Also, can you please try to back up all the files and sync the flight records then reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device then back up and reformat also the SD card to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules