Rc 2 controller not connecting to mavic 3
1883 9 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a469cf5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23084 ft
United Kingdom

Hi im having trouble trying to connect to my mavic 3 classic tomy rc controller. When i try and pair it just keeps beeping  my goggles have connected fine i need help nothing online i need help.

Regards
Paul

http://Scubbypaul@hotmail.com
2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Paul. Thank you for reaching out. Please follow the video below to link the RC Motion 2 to the aircraft:

Note:
1) When linking different aircraft, customers need to switch to the corresponding aircraft model in the goggles first.
How to switch between different aircraft models in DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra?
> Open the goggles menu, select "Status", and then click the "Switch" button to switch between different models.
2) The order of the linking process must be to link the aircraft with the goggles first and then link the aircraft with the DJI RC Motion 2.
2023-6-8
Use props
fans2a469cf5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-8 20:30
Hi, Paul. Thank you for reaching out. Please follow the video below to link the RC Motion 2 to the aircraft:
https://youtu.be/OHD_eoUOlZI
Note:

Hi I have tried what was said in the video witn no joy. My motion controller has 4 flashing lights all the time when trying to connect to the drone it just beeps and doesn't stop can't find a firmware update to do the rc controller.
Regards
Paul
2023-6-9
Use props
fans2a469cf5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-8 20:30
https://youtu.be/OHD_eoUOlZI
Note:

Hi it wont link with drone just keeps beeping can i download the firmware for the rc motion controller from anywhere ?.
Regards
Paul
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2a469cf5 Posted at 6-9 03:42
Hi I have tried what was said in the video witn no joy. My motion controller has 4 flashing lights all the time when trying to connect to the drone it just beeps and doesn't stop can't find a firmware update to do the rc controller.
Regards
Paul

Hi, Paul. Thanks for the update. Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for us to check?
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2a469cf5 Posted at 6-9 04:13
Hi it wont link with drone just keeps beeping can i download the firmware for the rc motion controller from anywhere ?.
Regards
Paul

You may use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to update/refresh the firmware of your devices. You may download it from this link.
2023-6-13
Use props
djiuser_xZ3i1hAvqnWZ
New

United States

fans2a469cf5 Posted at 6-9 04:13
Regards
Paul

I went through the same pain connecting my Mavic 3 Classic to my Goggles Integra and RC Motion controller 2, I called DJI Customer Service and I first had the technician register the drone/controller for me, then downloaded the DJI assistant 2, installed on my PC, downloaded firmware with the assistant to my drone and controller. I paired the normal way afterwards. Hope this helps.
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_xZ3i1hAvqnWZ Posted at 9-28 21:17
I went through the same pain connecting my Mavic 3 Classic to my Goggles Integra and RC Motion controller 2, I called DJI Customer Service and I first had the technician register the drone/controller for me, then downloaded the DJI assistant 2, installed on my PC, downloaded firmware with the assistant to my drone and controller. I paired the normal way afterwards. Hope this helps.

Hi, djiuser_xZ3i1hAvqnWZ. Glad that it worked on your end and thank you for sharing your resolution. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day!
2023-10-2
Use props
djiuser_fLDm2g3uYpOk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7651 ft

United Kingdom

Hi I am really having problems with my RC2 remote screen recording it just doesn’t want to record on my Dji recommended memory card only records to internal memory please can you fix this regards Kevin.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fLDm2g3uYpOk Posted at 10-3 22:54
Hi I am really having problems with my RC2 remote screen recording it just doesn’t want to record on my Dji recommended memory card only records to internal memory please can you fix this regards Kevin.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. The screen recordings are stored in the onboard memory of the remote controller by default and cannot be changed to route the files to the SD card. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules