581 2 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi guys,
Problem:
When I connect the DJI O3 Air Unit (out of the box) with a Windows 10 pc the "internal memory of the O3" is inaccessible (and I get a pop-up  window asking me to format the drive). When I connect the O3 with an Ubuntu pc, there is no problem and I can transfer the files.

More detail:
       1. Ubuntu (Linux) shows the file system of the O3 unit as "exFAT".
       2. Three different Windows 10 pc's show the O3 file system as "RAW". So "this exFAT type" is not recognized by Windows.
       3. When I format a memory stick with the Windows 10 pc, I can choose for exFAT. That works fine.
       So what is the conclusion? Is there a "Linux / Mac exFAT"-type and a non-compatible "Windows exFAT" type?

After formatting the internal memory of the O3 to exFAT in Windows (or by means of the format function of the Goggles) the internal O3 memory is accessable for Windows 10 but as soon as the O3 records a video, the intermal memory is not accessable anymore.

How can I transfer video's from the O3 Air Unit internal memory to a Windows 10 pc?
Does anybody use a Windows 10 pc for file transfer with an O3 unit?

2023-6-8
Use props
djiuser_3LYosxgO2Mga
lvl.1

Netherlands

No reply... So nobody has problems with file transfer between the O3 and Windows 10, or nobody uses Windows 10 for file transfer at all?

Two weeks later.... What a forum is this! Useless!
2023-6-15
Use props
David Gould
lvl.1

Canada

Im having issues with just playing videos on my pc from my SD card, I get a green screen in VLC player, and the video is choppy and plays at a very very slow frame rate.   But if I quick transfer to my phone instead, the video is perfect.   
3-21 12:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules