991 5 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rpguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5738396 ft
United States

Problem Description :

I downloaded the original Master Shots video to my phone. Then select Create MasterShots and select one of categories, for example Pop/Journey.
That creates and plays a 36 second video, no issues. Video plays fine. I then select to export the video, and it creates and exports the video to my
phone album.

The problem is that the video that the DJI Fly app exports cuts out . Both sound and video will go quiet and/or dark for a few seconds, multiple times, until the video is finished playing.

Before I export it, the video plays just fine. I have tried a several MS categories and all the videos it creates cut out after export.

What am I doing wrong or is there a better way ?

TIA

2023-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and try again to see if the issue persists? If yes, please provide us the video showing the issue so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-6-8
Use props
rpguy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5738396 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-8 18:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and try again to see if the issue persists? If yes, please provide us the video showing the issue so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello DJI Paladin,

Thank you for responding to my issue.

I was running a old version of the DJI Fly App (1.7.5) when I encountered the issue.
I uninstalled and then reinstalled DJI Fly App 1.7.5, and I still encountered the issue.
Which prompted me to install the latest DJI Fly App version 1.10.1, and with this latest version the issue is now resolved. I can now successfully export MS videos without any issues. The exported video plays with full audio and video, no cut outs.

Thank you for your time !
Much appreciated.
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rpguy Posted at 6-9 08:02
Hello DJI Paladin,

Thank you for responding to my issue.

Perfect! We're glad that the latest firmware fixes your issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-6-11
Use props
djiuser_oCpMyWmfy0Ub
New
Flight distance : 308783 ft

Costa Rica

Hola buenas tardes.

Yo presento el mismo problema actualmente en mi Air 2S. Ya no se que hacer para solucionar el problema en quickshots y mastershots, he usado todas las app de vuelo de dijo.
Ya no se que versión de dji fly usar.

Ayudaaaaaaa.
2023-10-24
Use props
djiuser_pCFrc0dFQNSD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48537 ft
Belgium

Hi there,

I still have this problem as above. Tried almost everything. Clean install , update , different movie settings in the drone... with no positive results so far.
I also have problems creating them (sometimes). After downloading the movie file to my phone I push create mastershots (same for quickshots). And than after 1% it stops and returns to the album .... Pffff

DJI fly app 1.12.8

1-29 03:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules