890 4 2015-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
damian191
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4115955 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Why my thread about Yours about unprofessional repair was deleted?
Let people know how DJI makes sux repairs.

WAITING FROM: 11.06.2015 - 03.08.2015 - 1st service - 2 days later camera died07.08.2015 - ??? 2nd service - still waiting for my gimbal

AND WHERE IS MY GIMBAL!!!!

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg

2015-8-27
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

They removed my thread too.  I couldn't even get a hold of customer service/tech support via phone or email.  So I finally posted what my issues was on the forum.  And they deleted it!!!
2015-8-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Damien please let me know your current RMA with Germany.  I will forward your issue to the proper employees there.
2015-8-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

love2travel168@ Posted at 2015-8-27 23:25
They removed my thread too.  I couldn't even get a hold of customer service/tech support via phone o ...

Love,

What email address did you use?  The current email is support.us@dji.com.  It has changed.  You might try that and get a better response.  I was told that they are 24-48 hours out in answering emails.
2015-8-28
Use props
love2travel168
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe Ed, we are going in circles here.  You actually responded to my original post which I posted 8/4/15.  The post stated my contact info, that I emailed your company at us.support@dji.com, that I also submitted my info and issue via your webpage, and in the post the actual email I sent.

You responded to me 3 days later and you notified me that it takes 24-48 hours and you asked me to post my issue.  No mention of an email change.  I responded to you stating that it had been more than 48 hours.  I stated I already did post my issue and asked where else would you like me to post.  You never responded for a week.  Then my post was deleted (http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid190738).  It still is deleted.

Perhaps if you actually read my post, you would have seen that it had been more than 48 hours and I did post my issue.  Perhaps even told me there has been an email change.   But then maybe the email change is more recent.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules