1927 12 2023-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Why is it not possible to make one second interval hyperlapse, only two seconds interval??? To make a 30 seconds hyperlapse takes too long time for the battery - it doesn't make sense?? My Macic 3 Cine Pro, has an one second interval option, but the Mini 3 Pro has not?? What's the point???

2023-6-8
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Probably Dji wants to keep the Mini series limited in certain functionality so they limit the features in Mini 3 pro as compared to Mavic series.  
2023-6-9
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Ranjan Posted at 6-9 00:24
Probably Dji wants to keep the Mini series limited in certain functionality so they limit the features in Mini 3 pro as compared to Mavic series.

That's crazy!! Mini 3 pro is a very good drone, but this feature would make it even better! to keep the Mini series limited in certain functionality is NOT an argument!
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How quickly does the drone do what it does to take a single photo?
Might it have something to do with that the drone possibly repeats that process for each and every shot in a hyper lapse?
I have not used hyper lapse with any drone so the latter is a genuine question.
With regards to the time taken to shoot an individual photo, I get the impression that it takes my non Mini 3 drones an appreciable amount of time to shoot an individual photo.
2023-6-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-9 03:53
How quickly does the drone do what it does to take a single photo?
Might it have something to do with that the drone possibly repeats that process for each and every shot in a hyper lapse?
I have not used hyper lapse with any drone so the latter is a genuine question.

It keeps on moving at the set speed or user controlled speed & keeps shooting while flying.
But minimum 2 sec gap between each shot which most cases it works fine but then there are few scenes where 1shot every sec is required which it cant do.
2023-6-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ranjan Posted at 6-9 04:18
It keeps on moving at the set speed or user controlled speed & keeps shooting while flying.
But minimum 2 sec gap between each shot which most cases it works fine but then there are few scenes where 1shot every sec is required which it cant do.

I think you missunderstand my questions though my questions might not be applicable.
When taking individual photos with my drones the entire process of taking a photo takes a discernable  amount of time, as if for example, the drone checks the focus and adjusts it if required and then makes the exposure. I was asking if that same possible process happens during hyper lapse?

To which I will add, might the write speed of the camera and card impose a minimum interval?
2023-6-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 6-9 07:57
I think you missunderstand my questions though my questions might not be applicable.
When taking individual photos with my drones the entire process of taking a photo takes a discernable  amount of time, as if for example, the drone checks the focus and adjusts it if required and then makes the exposure. I was asking if that same possible process happens during hyper lapse?

It focuses at the first shot & keeps it locked until the last shot so its quicker than taking single shot since it no needs to refocus the shots multiple times while its flying.

Which means the card speed limitation is not at all applicable since most recommended cards are now 90mb/s speed & if I use the same sd card in Mavic 3 pro it will let me shoot every 1 sec interval.  
2023-6-9
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ranjan Posted at 6-9 08:17
It focuses at the first shot & keeps it locked until the last shot so its quicker than taking single shot since it no needs to refocus the shots multiple times while its flying.

Which means the card speed limitation is not at all applicable since most recommended cards are now 90mb/s speed & if I use the same sd card in Mavic 3 pro it will let me shoot every 1 sec interval.

Ok and thanks.
2023-6-9
Use props
djiuser_g64plawv65Ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22713 ft
United Kingdom

Durning performing any of the manovoures below at the end of them does the drone return to its starting point ? Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, and the Asteroid
2023-6-25
Use props
Crusty Clad
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-9 02:14
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!

Yes it's an old post but 1 or even 1.5 would be great. 2 second minimum is not low enough.
Thanks for considering...
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Crusty Clad Posted at 10-8 20:28
Yes it's an old post but 1 or even 1.5 would be great. 2 second minimum is not low enough.
Thanks for considering...

We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
2023-10-11
Use props
Sam654
lvl.3
Flight distance : 132667 ft

United Kingdom

Svend Sandbaeligk Posted at 6-9 00:33
That's crazy!! Mini 3 pro is a very good drone, but this feature would make it even better! to keep the Mini series limited in certain functionality is NOT an argument!

Many, including myself, chose the mini over the more advanced models because of the greater freedom afforded by the < 250g rules.
So it would make sense for "Pro" version to have more advanced features for those users.
I get that a heavier drone can carry more hardware for better features, but surely this is down to software.
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules